For Admission in B.Tech
Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology B.Tech Admission 2019
For admission to first year of B. Tech. candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in required subject combination (two compulsory & one optional) taken together. The candidate is essentially required to pass without any grace marks (as per respective Board/University) in each subject of the subject group (As per rule)
For Admission in M.Tech
Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology M.Tech Admission 2019
Candidate must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility criteria of M Tech Admission :
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after Diploma in Engineering/Technology)
- For Automation & Robotics: E./B. Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- For CAD/CAM: E./B. Tech. in Mechanical, Industrial and Production, Production, Automobile Engineering or allied discipline related to Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Two year full-time interdisciplinary programme approved by A.I.C.T.E, New Delhi and affiliated to the A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- Well-qualified faculty including Professors from IITs.
- Fellowship / Scholarship / Assistance for deserving candidates.
GATE qualified candidates are preferred and get the MHRD fellowship.
Seats available for sponsored candidates from academic institutions / industry.
For Admission in Diploma
Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology Diploma Admission 2019
10th & 12th passed/ appeared with minimum 35 % marks with Maths-50% Marks, Physics & Chemistry -50% Marks.
For Admission in MBA
Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology MBA Admission 2019
For admission to first year of MBA in the institution, a candidate must have passed minimum three years Bachelor degree course from any recognized Indian University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate without any grace marks.
Contact Details of Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology, Lucknow
Contact No:+91-9651828006 , +910522-3996300 , +91 522-2962493 , 4064294
Address:Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology, Maurawan Road, Mohanlalganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh