Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2020.
AIMT B.Tech Eligibilty Criteria
For admission to first year of B. Tech. candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in required subject combination (two compulsory & one optional) taken together. The candidate is essentially required to pass without any grace marks (as per respective Board/University) in each subject of the subject group (As per rule)
AIMT M.Tech Eligibilty Criteria
Candidate must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility criteria of M Tech Admission :
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after Diploma in Engineering/Technology)
- For Automation & Robotics: E./B. Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- For CAD/CAM: E./B. Tech. in Mechanical, Industrial and Production, Production, Automobile Engineering or allied discipline related to Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Two year full-time interdisciplinary programme approved by A.I.C.T.E, New Delhi and affiliated to the A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- Well-qualified faculty including Professors from IITs.
- Fellowship / Scholarship / Assistance for deserving candidates.
GATE qualified candidates are preferred and get the MHRD fellowship.
Seats available for sponsored candidates from academic institutions / industry.
Interested in this college?
AIMT Diploma Eligibilty Criteria
10th & 12th passed/ appeared with minimum 35 % marks with Maths-50% Marks, Physics & Chemistry -50% Marks.
AIMT MBA Eligibilty Criteria
For admission to first year of MBA in the institution, a candidate must have passed minimum three years Bachelor degree course from any recognized Indian University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate without any grace marks.
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology, Lucknow
Contact No:+91 9651 828 006 , +91 9651 828 007 , 0522-4263330
Address:Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology, Maurawan Road, Mohanlalganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh