Admission Open in ISBF for session 2019
For Admission in BSc
Indian School of Business & Finance BSc Admission 2019
- The candidate must either have completed Class XII, or be completing it in the same year in which she/he seeks to begin undergraduate study at ISBF
- Candidates from any stream, or studying any combination of subjects, can apply to any of the undergraduate programmes offered at ISBF, subject only to the below requirements:
- Candidates applying for BSc (Hons) Economics or BSc (Hons) Economics & Finance must have studied/be studying Mathematics in Class XII
- Candidates applying for BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance, BSc (Hons) Economics & Management, BSc (Hons) Business & Management or BSc (Hons) Management & Digital Innovation must have studied Mathematics up to Class X
For Admission in Diploma
Indian School of Business & Finance Diploma Admission 2019
- Candidates who have successfully completed or are in the final year of a full-time undergraduate degree programme, are eligible to apply for the Graduate Diploma programmes at ISBF.
- Candidates applying for the Graduate Diploma programme in Economics or Data Science must have studied Mathematics at least up to Class XII.
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Commerce & Banking Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Indian School of Business & Finance, New Delhi
Contact No:+91-114043 0000 , +91-9599181862 , +91-9717007906
Address:15A, Ring Road Lajpat Nagar IV, Next to Moolchand Metro Station New Delhi – 110 024 India