Gurudas College is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1956, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Calcutta, Kolkata. GC, Kolkata offers 17 courses across 4 streams namely Science, Arts, Commerce & Banking, Media & Mass Communication and across 3 degrees like BSc, BA, B.Com.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Computer Lab, Cultural zone, Gym, Library, Medical Facilities, Cls. Room, Sports, Grounds, Practical Labs are also there.
Gurudas College Facilities
- Computer Lab
- Cultural zone
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Practical Labs
Placement Cell promotes career guidance by arranging lectures and creating awareness through seminars with corporate personnel.For better placement results it plans to organize campus interviews and prepare student to face them.
Awards and Rankings
- Prof.Kamini Kr.De Medal in B.Sc.(Hons)
- Sri S.N Basu Medal in B.A(Hons)
- Prof Pulin Behari Bera Memorial Prize in Mathematics
- Susmit Kamal & Nihar Moulik Gold Medal for the highest marks among first class science graduates.
- Kamalika Sen Memorial Medal for Zoology(Hons)
- Prof. Sunilkiran Roychowdhury Memorial Prize in Mathematics(Hons)
- Prof. Sadhan Rakshit Memorial prize in Economics(Hons)
- Prof. Ganganarayan Chatterjee Memorial Prize in History(Hons)
- Prof. Byomkesh Ghosh Memorial Prize in English(Hons)
- Sudhangshu Mohan Memorial Prize in in B.A. having Sanskrit as one of the optionals.
- Namita Chakrabarti Memorial Medal for securing highest marks in Chemistry Honours.
Contact Details of Gurudas College, Kolkata
Contact No:+9133 2353 6653
Address:Gurudas College 1/1, Suren Sarkar Rd, Phoolbagan, Beliaghata Jewish Graveyard Kolkata, West Bengal 700010