The last date to apply for PhD in Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has been extended to 3rd October 2019.
The entrance exam for the same is to be conducted on 5th October 2019.
MRIU Doctor of Philosophy Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidate must have a minimum of 55% marks in his/her Master’s degree
- The ones who have cleared M.Phil with minimum 55% are given relaxation of marks
MRIU Doctor of Philosophy Application Process 2020
- Candidates must apply online.
- You will find an application submission portal on the website in the process, download your application form from there.
- At the time of the interview, make sure to carry the hardcopy of downloaded form and submit it to the interviewer at the time of interview. Also provide them with photograph and all the documents required like relevant certificates, your work-experience, research experience, professional experience, testimonials and recommendations (if any).
- Any incomplete application is always subject to get cancelled.
MRIU Doctor of Philosophy Selection Process 2020
The entrance exam is conducted by the university on the basis of which the candidates are selected for final admission.
The entrance exam has two parts: a written test and interview.
Written Test Details:
Types of questions= Multiple Choice Questions
Duration= 90 minutes
Number of sections: 2
Weight per section= 50%
Names of sections:
- Section A: Research Methodology and Aptitude
- Section B: Subject Specific
MRIU B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with 60% minimum marks
- The aggregate of 60% must be of these subjects-
- English, Mathematics, Physics
- One out of these subjects- Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or Computer Science.
MRIU B.Tech Selection Process 2020
- For B.tech the selection process is:
- Exam of JEE Mains is conducted, candidates who score well in this exam are liable to be eligible for B.Tech CSE from MRIU
- The examinations of Uni Gauge and Manav Rachna Entrance Exam and SAT also serves to be the selection criteria for these programmes from MRIU university
MRIU M.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2020
Minimum marks should be 50% in any of these:
- B.Tech in CS and Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Technology
- B.Tech in IT
MRIU M.Tech Selection Process 2020
- Students are selected depending upon their score of GATE
- Their graduation marks also have a certain weightage to it for selection apart from GATE.
MRIU BBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
To be able to apply for BBA from MRIU, candidate’s profile must cater to the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have passed 10+2 with minimum marks of 50% in five subjects
- Qualifying in English subject is the most important criteria
- MRIU BBA and B.Sc Selection Process 2020
- Exam of SAT or exam of MRNAT must be attempted and cleared for the selection in BBA from MRIU.
MRIU B.Sc Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidate must have passed 10+2
- The minimum percentage in 10+2 grade should be 50% (taken aggregate of 5 subjects)
- Mandatory subjects are English, Physics, Chemistry
MRIU M.Sc Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The student must obtain a degree in B.Sc. or B.Sc. (Hons)
- The minimum percentage acquired by the candidate must be 50% or more
MRIU M.Sc and B.Ed Selection Process 2020
The exam of MRNAT is considered
MRIU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in any of these:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Social Sciences
The minimum percentage required is 55% for the master's degree and 50% for bachelors
MRIU B.A. B.Ed Integrated Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
- English should be one of the subjects.
MRIU B.A. LLB (Hons.) and B.Com. LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.) Eligibility Criteria 2020
- English should be one of the subjects in 10+2
- Must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
MRIU B.A. LLB (Hons.) and B.Com. LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.) Selection Process 2020
- 10+2 marks weightage
MRIU LL.M Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Must have passed LL.B
- Done Integrated law course of 5 years, the aggregate being 50% minimum
- Law graduates with 3 years of work ex are always given extra preference
MRIU LL.M Selection Process 2020
- LLB Qualifying Exam
MRIU B.Arch Eligibility 2020
- Candidate must be pass out from 12th grade with a minimum of 50% marks. Mathematics should be the main subject in that.
- Candidate must have done a 1-year Diploma course after 12th grade in any field. Even in this case, Mathematics is compulsory.
- A person who is an International Baccalaureate Diploma after attending school for 10 years can also apply. He/she must have a minimum of 50% marks and must have Mathematics subject mandatorily.
MRIU B.Arch Selection Process 2020
Candidates are selected for this programme on the basis of their scores obtained in JEE exam
MRIU MBA Eligibility 2020
The candidate who falls in either of these categories is eligible for MBA from MRIU:
- Must have done Bachelors in any field
- Must have done Post graduation in any field
- Any government recognised course with a minimum of 50% marks
Following is the weightage and deciding factor for admission of a candidate:
- Class 10th marks: 10%
- Class 12th marks: 10%
- Graduation marks: 10%
- Behavioural Skill Test marks: 10%
- Entrance Test Marks: 25%
- GD or essay: 10%
- PI: 20%
- Work Ex/Extra-Curricular Activities: 5%
MRIU BPT Eligibility 2020
Must have passed 12th grade with minimum 50% marks
The mandatory subjects must include- Biology, English, Chemistry and Physics.
MRIU BPT Selection Process 2020
Depends upon the MRNAT score
MRIU MPT Eligibility 2020
The candidate who needs to apply for MPT from MRIU must have obtained minimum 50% marks in his/her Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
MRIU MPT Selection Process 2020
Candidates are selected on the basis of their merit in MRNAT.