Apeejay School of Management is situated in Delhi in Delhi state of India. Established in 1993, it is accredited from NBA, AIU, ACBSP, Ministry of HRD, AICTE ASM campus is spread over 2 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Auditorium, Canteen, Computer Lab, Convo. Hall, Counselling, Cultural zone, Education Festival, Free Laptop, Guest house, Mess are also there. Apeejay School of Management accepts MAT for admission into Management courses and Common Admission Test for admission into Management courses
- Computer Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Cultural zone
- Education Festival
- Free Laptop
- Guest house
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- post off.
- Residential Zone
- Seminar Hall
Awards and Rankings
- Apeejay School of Management has also received A++ rating from Business India The institute offers corporate exposure, quality education and all around personality development inputs into its students. Thus, it is nothing new to note that that Apeejay School of Management has received an A++ rating once again by Business India in 2012.
- ACBSP Accreditation The Apeejay School of Management (ASM) has received international accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP), USA. The Institute is now in the top league of the 20 B-schools in the country having international accreditation from Europe or the USA. This year, 34 global business schools/colleges were granted international accreditation. ASM, Dwarka is the only institution in India to get this unique recognition in 2013.
- ACBSP accreditation standards are modeled on the Baldrige National Quality Program. The accreditation process involves rigorous examination of institutions on six standards viz. Leadership, Strategic Planning, Measurement and Analysis of Student Learning and Performance, Student & Stakeholder Focus, Faculty and Staff Focus and Educational & Business Process Management. With ACBSP's student-centric teaching-learning approach, the students would get global recognition and value of their degrees would get enhanced.
- NBA Accreditation by AICTE (HRD Ministry) The Apeejay School of Management (ASM) has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. This accreditation has been regularly awarded to ASM since 2001 for the PGDM program. NBA accreditation signifies that the institution has the desirable & essential features of quality education and has a teaching-learning environment for educational excellence. It gives the institute recognition among India’s intellectual community.
- A++ Rating from Business India The Apeejay School of Management (ASM) gives quality education, corporate exposure, and overall personality development inputs to its students. Thus, it is no surprise that ASM received an A++ rating yet again by Business India in 2014.
- TCS Accreditation Apeejay School of Management has obtained TCS Accreditation for the years 2007-09
- MBA Equivalence PGDM program of the institute has been given MBA equivalence by AICTE.
- Apeejay Business Review obtains International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) The journal of the Apeejay School of Management (ASM), Apeejay Business Review, has been awarded an International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) from the International Center for ISSN, Paris through National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources. ASM has also been accorded the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- International Journal The Apeejay School of Management publishes an international journal in collaboration with the Philadelphia University, USA.
Contact Details of Apeejay School of Management, Delhi
Address:Sector VIII, Institutional Area, , Dwarka, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110077