In its endeavour to establish a truly international level Centre of Excellence in Management and Information Technology, the Apeejay Education Society established the Apeejay School of Management (ASM) in 1993. The ASM strives to develop competent and relevant manpower for the twenty-first century needs of trade, business, and industry.
The Institute is located in Dwarka, New Delhi. The state-of-the-art, Wi-Fi enabled campus is spread over two acres with a built-up area of around 10,000 sq. m. The complex consists of over 20 classrooms, seminar/conference halls, three libraries, a grand 400-seater auditorium and six computer laboratories, among other facilities.
Apeejay Group Advantages:
50 + years of excellence in Education
60,000 Strong alumni network
24 Educational Institutes
Ranked amongst top 10 B-Schools in Delhi NCR (Business India, Outlook & Competition Success Review – 2018)
Ranked 5th among Top B-school (Private) by state in CSR-GHRDC B-school Survey 2018.
Ranked 6th in North India, 20th in India (Top Private) and 33rd in All India by Times B-School Survey 2018.
- Computer Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Cultural zone
- Education Festival
- Free Laptop
- Guest house
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- post off.
- Residential Zone
- Seminar Hall
Awards and Rankings
- Apeejay School of Management has also received A++ rating from Business India The institute offers corporate exposure, quality education and all around personality development inputs into its students. Thus, it is nothing new to note that that Apeejay School of Management has received an A++ rating once again by Business India in 2012.
- ACBSP Accreditation The Apeejay School of Management (ASM) has received international accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP), USA. The Institute is now in the top league of the 20 B-schools in the country having international accreditation from Europe or the USA. This year, 34 global business schools/colleges were granted international accreditation. ASM, Dwarka is the only institution in India to get this unique recognition in 2013.
- ACBSP accreditation standards are modelled on the Baldrige National Quality Program. The accreditation process involves rigorous examination of institutions on six standards viz. Leadership, Strategic Planning, Measurement and Analysis of Student Learning and Performance, Student & Stakeholder Focus, Faculty and Staff Focus and Educational & Business Process Management. With ACBSP's student-centric teaching-learning approach, the students would get global recognition and value of their degrees would get enhanced.
- A++ Rating from Business India The Apeejay School of Management (ASM) gives quality education, corporate exposure, and overall personality development inputs to its students. Thus, it is no surprise that ASM received an A++ rating yet again by Business India in 2014.
- TCS Accreditation Apeejay School of Management has obtained TCS Accreditation for the years 2007-09
- MBA Equivalence PGDM program of the institute has been given MBA equivalence by AICTE.
- Apeejay Business Review obtains International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) The journal of the Apeejay School of Management (ASM), Apeejay Business Review, has been awarded an International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) from the International Center for ISSN, Paris through National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources.
- International Journal The Apeejay School of Management publishes an international journal in collaboration with the Philadelphia University, USA.
Contact Details of Apeejay School of Management, Delhi
Contact No:+ 91 - 95 60 22 29 99 , +91-11-25363983/86 , 9966750042/99585660044
Address:Sector VIII, Institutional Area, , Dwarka, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110077