Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) is situated in Noida in Uttar Pradesh state of India. Established in 1988, it is accredited from AICTE, NBA, CII Birla Institute of Management Technology BIMTECH, Noida offers 6 courses across 1 streams namely Management and across 2 degrees like P.G.D.M., Ph.D. Birla Institute of Management Technology campus is spread over 8 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Girls Hostel, Guest house, Gym, Mess, Lib are also there. Birla Institute of Management Technology accepts Common Management Admission Test for admission into Management - BBA / MBA / Diploma courses and Common Admission Test for admission into Management - BBA / MBA / Diploma courses
Area 8 Acres
Buit up area 23500 Square Meters
Sports Grounds 1
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
- Conference Room
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked 7th among the Top Private B-Schools & 17th Overall by NHRDN and People Matters B-School Rankings 2014. Go - To Ourstories.
- Ranked at No. 9 among Private B'Schools and at No. 21 among all in the 14th Business Today - MDRA Best Business School Survey - 2013.
- Ranked 10th among all B - Schools in India by Nielsen Best Business School, Business Today Survey 2012.
- Ranked 7th among the Top Private B-Schools under the CNBC-TV18 B-School Survey, 2012.
- Ranked 7th all-India among Top private B-Schools as per MBA Universe Survey, 2012.
- Received Five year's NBA accreditation for PGDM Programme, a quality mark given only to a few selected B-Schools in India.
- Chosen for implementation of GoldMan Sach's 10000 Women Entrepreneurship Development Programme in UP and Odisha states.
- One of the Indian B- Schools producing leaders, BBC, 2003.
BIMTECH Meritorious Scholarship
BIMTECH has the provision of giving scholarships to meritorious candidates.
A scholarship of Rs. 2,00,000 each is available by way of partial waiver of fee to the top 30 admitted candidates from merit category on the basis of their CAT/XAT/GMAT percentile subject to a minimum benchmark of 85 percentile irrespective of their choice of the course.
For claiming this scholarship, a candidate will have to produce CAT/XAT/GMAT score card at the time of submission of first installment of tuition fee.
- The Centre for Corporate Relations (CCR) aims to facilitate students to get themselves placed as per their inclination in the best available corporates or organizations. The same principle applies to Summer Internships as well.
- The Centre which has a chairperson, two managers, one asst manager and two data entry operators, drives its functions from the Mission ...
Birla Institute of Management Technology News
Contact Details of Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida
Address:Plot No. 5, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India- 201306
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place