Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) Noida
Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida is also known as BIMTECH, BIMS. BIMTECH is located in Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. BIMTECH was established in the year 1988. Birla Institute of Management Technology offers PGDM courses.
Birla Institute of Management Technology is founded under the protection of Birla Academy of Art and Culture and BIMTECH is accredited by AICTE, NBA.
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
- Conference Room
Admissions open for PGDM courses in BIMTECHAdded on : 28 Nov, 2017
Admissions are open for Birla Institute of Management Technology Postgraduate Diploma. BIMTECH offers two-year full-time postgraduate diploma courses in PGDM in General Management, PGDM in International Business, PGDM in International Business, PGDM in Insurance Business, PGDM in Insurance Business Management, and PGDM in Retail Management.BIMTECH accepts CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT examination score.
Atal Incubation Centre - BIMTECHAdded on : 07 Dec, 2017
BIMTECH College, Greater Noida has become the first academic institution to set up the “Atal Incubation Centre” after receiving a grant from Atal Innovation Mission, Government of India. BIMTECH College was selected out of 3658 applicants. With the support of NITI Aayog and under the Atal Innovation Mission, Government of India, BIMTECH College will set up an Atal Incubation Centre. The main aim of the Atal Incubation Centre is to create high-class Incubation facilities with suitable Infrastructure with all the latest equipment.
Diploma In Foreign Trade Management 6th BatchAdded on : 07 Dec, 2017
Federation of Indian Export Organisations and BIMT together has started a new diploma program in Foreign Trade Management for 6th Batch.The course main objective to help the beginner to enter the foreign trade and make the current practitioner adept in handling various facets of foreign trade.The course duration is 6 months and eligibility criteria are 10+2 in any discipline whereas the course fee is Rs. 62,000/.The begins on date January 13, 2018, and selection will be on basis of candidate's profile and Personal Interview. The application fee for the form is Rs.500.
National Sustainability Case ChallengeAdded on : 19 Dec, 2017
Birla Institute of Management Technology is organizing a UG level problem-solving contest on February 10, 2018. The deadline for registration is January 3, 2018. Each team should be made up of 2 members. Candidates(20 teams) will be shortlisted on January 15, 2018. Winner will be awarded INR1 Lakh each, the second prize would be 50k each and the third prize would be 25k each. Candidate must possess valid id proof of the affiliating college/institute.
Admission Information of Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)Added on : 08 Jan, 2018
Birla Institute of Management Technology offers Fellow Programme in Management (FPM).It is a full-time doctoral level programme , approved by AICTE (Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).Students must have a master’s degree or equivalent with at least 60% marks with a Bachelor’s degree /equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2).Five years integrated Masters Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60% marks, completing (10+2) or equivalent.Programme tuition fees is Rs.65000 per annum.
Admission Notification is Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)Added on : 08 Jan, 2018
BIMTECH offers Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM), approved by AICTE, (Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India).It is a doctoral level programme designed for working business executives.The student must have a master’s degree or equivalent with at least 60% marks with a Bachelor’s degree & (10+2).Five years integrated Masters Degree with at least 60% marks, completing (10+2) or an equivalent minimum of 5 years of experience. The minimum age requirement is 28 years.The tuition fee is 65,000/- p.a.
- The Centre for Corporate Relations (CCR) aims to facilitate students to get themselves placed as per their inclination in the best available corporates or organizations. The same principle applies to Summer Internships as well.
- The Centre which has a chairperson, two managers, one asst manager and two data entry operators, drives its functions from the Mission ...
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked 7th among the Top Private B-Schools & 17th Overall by NHRDN and People Matters B-School Rankings 2014. Go - To Ourstories.
- Ranked at No. 9 among Private B'Schools and at No. 21 among all in the 14th Business Today - MDRA Best Business School Survey - 2013.
- Ranked 10th among all B - Schools in India by Nielsen Best Business School, Business Today Survey 2012.
- Ranked 7th among the Top Private B-Schools under the CNBC-TV18 B-School Survey, 2012.
- Ranked 7th all-India among Top private B-Schools as per MBA Universe Survey, 2012.
- Received Five year's NBA accreditation for PGDM Programme, a quality mark given only to a few selected B-Schools in India.
- Chosen for implementation of GoldMan Sach's 10000 Women Entrepreneurship Development Programme in UP and Odisha states.
- One of the Indian B- Schools producing leaders, BBC, 2003.
Contact Details of Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida
Address:Plot No. 5, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India- 201306