Birmingham City University (BCU) Birmingham
Birmingham City University is situated in Birmingham in England state of United Kingdom. Established in 1843, it is accredited from Other and it is affiliated to Birmingham City University. BCU, Birmingham offers 86 courses across 11 streams namely Management, Sciences, Design, Arts, Media & Mass Communication, Engineering, Vocational, Education, Performing Arts, Commerce & Banking, Law and across 8 degrees like BA, BSc, B.Tech, MBA, MFA.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Real-life work experience is vital to developing universities students and preparing them for life after University. Within their specialist faculties, placement officers can support you with sector specific needs, while they also run projects to support new graduates in the workforce.
Hundreds of companies all over the world have benefited from recruiting Birmingham City ...
Awards and Rankings
- A radio programme produced by the University’s School of Media has won a gold award at the New York Radio Festival.
- Lily Pebbles, a 2010 graduate from the Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations undergraduate degree at Birmingham City Business School, is nominated for the 2011 Marie-Claire blog awards.
- The Students’ Union and the University’s Centre for Enhancement of Learning and Teaching (CELT) are named Best Practice winner in the NUS Student Engagement Awards 2011.
- The University’s International Office becomes a winner of a prestigious Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Award for 2011 for Outstanding International Strategy.
- Ben Whitehouse, a graduate in Animation, wins a prestigious Royal Television Society Student Animation Award for his stop motion film Til Death Do Us Part.
- The University won the ‘Best International Strategy’ category in the 2011 Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Awards.
Contact Details of Birmingham City University, Birmingham
Contact No:+44 (0)121 331 5389
Address:15 Bartholomew Row, Birmingham B5 5JU, United Kingdom