Spread over 40 acre campus, AKGEC has excellent infrastructure with well planned complexes for each department having spacious laboratories, classrooms equipped with state of the art teaching aids, department libraries and faculty cabins. Departmental laboratories have the latest equipment and relevant licensed software. The college has state-of-the-art computing facilities with over 900 computers networked through broadband facilitating sharing of information over intra and Internet. The college has a fully automated central library with over 62,500 books, national/international journals, including e-journals, and an interactive satellite (EDUSAT) terminal with two way video conferencing facility.
Wi-Fi enabled campus includes faculty residences and spacious well furnished hostel accommodation for over 1200 students. Each hostel has a modern kitchen with spacious dining hall, dedicated library, TV room, canteen, internet, general store, well equipped gymnasium as well as in-door and out-door sports facilities.
- Acad. Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Students Activities & Clubs
The SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) India Collegiate Club, AKGEC has been functioning since last four years. The student members of the club have been instrumental in designing and fabrication of Go-kart by utilizing our college workshop/lab facilities, with different specifications given by various National and International organizations. In the past years our students team has been ranking in top 6-10 etc out of 100 plus competitors. Currently, the SAE Team is working on two projects. a) SUPRA-2016 is an exciting competition which presents the engineering students with a challenging task of designing, simulating and modeling a formula type race car. Each team designs and fabricates a prototype based on the strict guidelines provided to them and car should perform in a dynamic event on live race track. Presently the team is preparing to participate in the virtual round to be held in January 2016. b) EFFICARS is a unique platform for engineering student to put their learning into practical purpose. The event is aimed at designing and fabricating a two-seater, four wheeled electric powered vehicle. The team members have qualified the virtual round and are busy in fabricating the vehicle to participate in the main event to be held in January 2016. However, recently during 26-30 March 2015, our SAE team participated in an International Go-kart competition organized at LPU, Jalandhar. 115 teams were shortlisted to participate in the above mentioned event. Our team displayed a praiseworthy acumen and professionalism by securing a first runner up position in the competition. Our student who drove the Go-kart has been judged as the best driver. The team has earned a cash award of Rs. 60,000/- for first runner up prize and Rs. 5,000/- for best driver. SUPRA-2015: The SAE team had participated in SUPRA-2015 contest which was held in Chennai from 15 Jul to 19 Jul 15. For this contest, the SAE team consisting of engineering students of B.Tech (ME) 2nd, 3rd & 4th year had designed and fabricated a four wheeled formula race car by making use of manufacturing facilities available in the workshop of the college. After qualifying virtual round, total 91 teams from various states of the country were shortlisted for the final contest. The AKGEC team earned ‘Dhronacharya Award’ of Rs. 25,000/- (Cash) and a Samsung Tab (Rs. 20,000/-). This award is given to best faculty advisor among all participating teams at National level. Mr. Amit Sharma, faculty of ME Deptt. of AKGEC has been judged as “Best Faculty Advisor” and recipient of “Dhronacharya Award” during the above National event (SUPRA-2015). SAE Presidential Team consisting of Dr. Hancock, President of SAE International and Mr. Murli Iyer, Executive Advisor (Global Affair), SAE International visited Delhi on 29th and 30th July 2014. A SAE Presidential Team meeting/interaction with the collegiate clubs of SAE India Northern section was organized on 30th July 2014. This event was jointly hosted by G.B. Pant Engineering College and Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIITD) in the Auditorium of IIITD.
|Parth Inn Hotel (Restaurant)|
|Columbia Asia Hospital - Ghaziabad (Hospital)|
|Ayurvedic treatment for Piles, Fissure, Fistula in Ghaziabad, India (Doctor)|
|Puma (Clothing Store)|
|Endocrinologist Diabetologist Indirapuram Dr Bhattacharya MD DM (AIIMS) (Doctor)|
|Levis (Clothing Store)|
|Tommy Hilfiger (Clothing Store)|
|KB day care (Hospital)|
|K.B. medical centre (Hospital)|
|SBI ATM (Atm)|
|Oriental Bank Of India (Bank)|
|Bank Of India ATM (Atm)|
|PNB Bank and ATM (Atm)|
|Syndicate Bank (Bank)|
|Punjab National Bank ATM (Atm)|
|Syndicate Bank ATM (Atm)|
|Bank of India (Bank)|
|ICICI Bank ATM (Atm)|
|IDBI ATM (Atm)|
Chat with current students of AKGEC
21 Feb, 10:07 PMSatyam Kesarwani
hi, how rank I obtained in aktu to take admission in your college Ajay Kumar Garg , in computer science from general categori??
11 Jun, 02:17 PMSakshi
hmare 12th class me 85% h mp board se and jee main me 38 h kya hme admission mil sakta h
11 Jun, 02:08 PMSakshi
- No day scholar is permitted to visit the hostel complex without written permission of the Dean Hostel/Chief Warden. Outside visitors can visit the hostel with permission from the warden after making entry in the visitors register kept with the guard.
- The inmates of the hostels are to make use of all the facilities of the hostels without causing damage or defacing or disfiguring the same. Fine and other penalty will be imposed on the defaulters.
- There will be no wastage of electricity, water etc and in no circumstances will the rooms be left with lights and fans ON. Use of heaters and other electrical appliances is not permitted. Coolers are permitted after paying the requisite fees.
- Use of loud music systems is not allowed. However, use of music devices with earphones is permitted.
- All hostlers are required to make an entry in the Book Out register kept with the guard, while entering or leaving the hostel after 10 pm (for girls 6 pm in summer and 5:30 pm in winter). For Girls written permission is required to be taken for being out of the hostel after 6 pm in summer and 5:30 pm in winter.
- The following shall constitute acts of indiscipline:-
- Keeping, carrying, using or supplying of any fire arms lethal weapons, knife with blade of more than four inches length, in the room or outside.
- Keeping, using or supplying all forms of intoxicants.
- Celebration of birthdays in a violent form such as kicking, fisting, abusing etc.
- Late night parties are not permitted in the hostel
- No rewiring / additional wiring in the room is to be done. Putting of LAN wiring between rooms for the purpose of sharing of data /gaming is prohibited.
- Rooms once allotted will not be changed without the written consent of Dean Hostel.
- The rooms shall be open for inspection by the Warden and other authorities of the college at any time.
- The inmates shall keep their rooms in a neat and tidy condition and shall be responsible individually and jointly for the furniture /fittings and items issued to them.
- Students are advised to keep with them the phone numbers of the wardens for use in case of emergency. Further, they should respond to the phone in case the warden calls up. Also any change in the phone number of the student, parent(s) or local guardian(s) should be updated in the hostel records.
- Students are advised to report to the warden immediately in case of sickness of self or room mate. Self medication is not advised.
- Students are not permitted to take mess utensils and food into the rooms. All students are required to have their meals only in the mess.
- Any student gatherings for society meetings, organizing functions, practices etc. may be organized only after due permission of the warden with details of venue.
- Students themselves are responsible for the safety of their belongings and money. The hostel will not be responsible for loss of any money or belongings.
- Any pamphlet/poster that needs to be put on display in the hostel must be given to the warden. Nothing should be pasted on the walls.
- Students must adhere strictly to the hostel check in timings and report for attendance in time. All students are required to report for attendance in person.
- Students must necessarily read the notice board on a daily basis.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place