Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (CCET) Chandigarh Campus & Infrastructure
- All classrooms are converted into Virtual classrooms with multimedia projectors
- Computer center and Server room.
- Modernization of Lecture Halls in the Degree wing.
- Well furnished and air conditioned computer laboratories.
- Parking facilities.
- Library facilities
- Cyber café facility
- Training and Placement Cell.
- Bank facility with ATM.
- Sports facilities
- Student?s canteen
- Medical Facility
- LEET pattern
- Computerized library.
- Industrial Training
- Computerization of Office
- Internet connectivity in Hostels as well as in rooms of all Faculty members.
- On-line journals are available to the students for Project Work, Seminars, Knowledge Upgradation and Paper Presentation.
- Talks and extension Lectures by Experts in various fields.
- For the all round development of the students, the college provides a host of various students activities. These activities range from personal hobbies to sports and technical interests. The students are encouraged to become the member of these bodies to help broaden their horizons. These clubs not only help the students to explore their hidden talent but also help in areas such as personality development and inculcating in the students the spirit of organization by providing them with a platform for hosting their respective club presentations.
- To name few are The Editorial Board, Speakers Club, Panache, Projection Club, Dramatics, Sports Club, Music Club, and IT Club. The facilities provided for the Sports Club are Kho- Kho field, Cricket Pitch, Race Tracks, Football Ground, Volley Ball Court, Hockey Ground.
Area 32 Acres
Buit up area 31 Acres
Sports Grounds 3
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Students Activities & Clubs
Dramebaaz - the dramatics society of CCET, was founded in 2008. Balancing their studies along with practices,the students perform street plays,stage plays,mime and skit each year. The club represents the college in various fests including national level competitions at IIT Delhi and IIT Kanpur,and has won numerous prizes at the same.
Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another and Beatles, the western dance group believes in spotting and honing talent for dance. Since 2008, Beatles has had generations of gifted dancers who believe in pure dancing and have had the ability to beautifully showcase different western dance forms.
Its one of the finest Dance troupes of Chandigarh and has represented Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology in not only local colleges, but throughout India.
Symphony has been the college's mark in the Fashion and glamour world. The club has witnessed huge participation from the previous five years and had also won some laurels in fests and events. The best thing about Symphony is that it is not simply models strutting the runway but it always brings out a message through every show it has put up; be it Yin Yang which exhibited Contrasts of Human Nature, Festivals of India which took pride in the Cultural diversity of the country or Evolution of Bollywood. All the colleges not only in the tricity, but IIT Mandi, IIT Ropar and Thapar University all look forward to Symphony participating in its fest and hence has active contribution in the same. The vision of the club is to bring out the hidden talents of students, engrave in them the confidence to rule the runway and hence face the world in their best form ever. Since the last five years, Symphony has been able to create such alumni who are now doing amazingly well in their fields.
IGNIS is the electronics technical club of the college. The club, previously known as IETE Club was revived in 2014. The aim of the club is to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and its practical applications. The members of the club have actively participated in various contests and technical fests. Here is a list of the club's achievements.
PUNJABI BY NATURE, the official Bhangra club of CCET began their journey on 26th October 2008. Since then the club has been rising to newer heights. They have been promoting and celebrating our culture and dance both inside as well as outside the college winning competitions in different colleges.
CCET's Speakers Club
Every College needs a voice and Apostle of Speech embodies the voice of CCET. Built upon its motto - Silence Unjustified, AOS has left a grand mark on the local and national literary scene. It has been an institution for developing acumen in not just public speaking but also areas like critical thinking, logic, Idea framing and leadership. Love and appreciation of literature and creativity is also at the core of the group.
To achieve excellence in all these fields, members of the club organise and participate in workshops for Group Discussions, Debates, Creative writing, Quizzing and logical reasoning. Understanding that fun should be in the heart of every club, AOS also hosts fun events like Just A Minute (JAM) and poetry slam. It has the distinction of being one of the very few literary clubs in the country to organise a National Parliamentary Debate Tournament by the name of Evince.
The club has seen tremendous success over the years. It has represented college at prestigious events like Indian National Debate Championship ( INDC), IITD-PD, Trivium, NH 65-PD among others. It’s members have also bagged multiple wins in various events at Rendezvous (IIT Delhi), Zeitgeist (IIT Ropar), Pecfest, Verve (PEC), Goonj(UIET), Cyanide(UICET) and Apratim(CCET)