At Chhatrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology the students are endowed with all convenient amenities that make their life 'go easy' in college hours, alongside make learning more interesting. Some of the facilities include well ventilated classrooms, recreational areas, hostel facility for boys and girls, indoor and outdoor games, stocked library, seamless internet/wifi connectivity, medical facilities etc.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
For some Photography is knack, for some it’s passion and for some its profession. Photographs are the best mean to capture reminiscences and if taken with exactitude it becomes treasure. We at CSIT give chance to nascent technocrats not only to enhance their technical knoweldge but also platform to work on their passions. The Photography Club came into existence in 2011 and all the students with zeal to do something unique with each moment captured can become its member.
- To give a platform to students enhance their skills.
- To give platform to departmental students to become part of club.
- To capture memorable moments in unique way.
- To organise workshops on photography skills.
- To provide platform to students for enhance their Programming and Developement Skills.
- To maintain official Facebook Page of CSIT, Durg.
- To maintain official Facebook Page of LaQshya-Annual Techno Management Fest.
- To assist in software requirement of the institute.
- To update the softwares’ designed regularly.
- To create awareness on the advantages of utilizing Renewable Energy Sources among the rural population.
- To impart Technical Knowledge about renewable energy as well as explain the Manufacture, Working and benefits of Renewable Sources.
- To propagate the use of Non-Conventional Energy Applications such as Solar Lanterns, Solar Water Heaters, Solar Lighting, Solar Cookers etc.
Robot Laboratory was established with the aim to become a strategic base for creating a next-generation robotics industrial cluster in Chhattisgarh region. The objectives of this unique centre are:
- To provide an opportunity for Engineering students and novices.
- To introduce more fun based elements in education, besides introducing certain high technology concepts such as sensors, motors and programming.
- To build an innate interest in students to build robots.
- To introduce them to basic skills in engineering and electronics.
- To introduce a programmable modular robotics system as a design conceptualization and rapid prototyping tool for the design, fashion and engineering communities.