- Campus spread over 33 Acres of Land in EcoFriendly and Lush Green Environment.
- Campus Floor area more than 4.60 Lacs sq. ft. (approx.) for Academic Activities.
- Laboratories floor area 50,000 sq. ft.
- Campus has 100% power back up in case of electricity failure from the grid.
- Campus Café with modern amenities in area of 5,000 sq. ft.
- Provisional store with facilities like stationery items, photocopy, print out etc.
- Individual Girls and Boys Hostel with 300 Students Capacity each in an area of 10,000 sq. ft. respectively
- Fully Residential Campus for Faculty & Staff with world class Infrastructures in total area of 11,000 sq. ft.
- Open Amphitheatre in 3,000 sq. ft,
- Five fully equipped Conference Halls with Seating Capacity of 600, 400, 250, 200 & 150 each.
- Nescafe Cafeteria, Amul Parlor
- In Campus Bank (Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank) and Post Office.
- ATM of Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda and State Bank of India.
- Sports Ground i.e. Cricket, Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, Kabddi etc
- Indoor Sports Facilities i.e. Badminton, Carrom, Chess and Table Tennis.
- Two Luxurious Air Cooled Guest Room in area of 1000 sq. ft. each.
- One Luxurious Air Conditioned 3 BHK Guest Room with all amenities in area of 2000 sq. ft.
- Two Solar Power Plant with 100KW capacities each.
- Sewage Water Treatment Plant with 100 KLD Capacities.
- Well-equipped modern Laboratories and Central Workshop with Modern Equipment’s.
- Fully equipped Gymnasium with all facilities.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
For some Photography is knack, for some it’s passion and for some its profession. Photographs are the best mean to capture reminiscences and if taken with exactitude it becomes treasure. We at CSIT give chance to nascent technocrats not only to enhance their technical knoweldge but also platform to work on their passions. The Photography Club came into existence in 2011 and all the students with zeal to do something unique with each moment captured can become its member.
- To give a platform to students enhance their skills.
- To give platform to departmental students to become part of club.
- To capture memorable moments in unique way.
- To organise workshops on photography skills.
- To provide platform to students for enhance their Programming and Developement Skills.
- To maintain official Facebook Page of CSIT, Durg.
- To maintain official Facebook Page of LaQshya-Annual Techno Management Fest.
- To assist in software requirement of the institute.
- To update the softwares’ designed regularly.
- To create awareness on the advantages of utilizing Renewable Energy Sources among the rural population.
- To impart Technical Knowledge about renewable energy as well as explain the Manufacture, Working and benefits of Renewable Sources.
- To propagate the use of Non-Conventional Energy Applications such as Solar Lanterns, Solar Water Heaters, Solar Lighting, Solar Cookers etc.
Robot Laboratory was established with the aim to become a strategic base for creating a next-generation robotics industrial cluster in Chhattisgarh region. The objectives of this unique centre are:
- To provide an opportunity for Engineering students and novices.
- To introduce more fun based elements in education, besides introducing certain high technology concepts such as sensors, motors and programming.
- To build an innate interest in students to build robots.
- To introduce them to basic skills in engineering and electronics.
- To introduce a programmable modular robotics system as a design conceptualization and rapid prototyping tool for the design, fashion and engineering communities.