CVR College of Engineering (CVRCE) Hyderabad Campus & Infrastructure
The College is spread over a built-up area of over 36,000 sqm. on a sprawling 33-acre campus amidst verdant surroundings.
The College has
- 70 spacious classrooms and 31 labs (all classrooms and labs are equipped with LCD projectors)
- Air-conditioned conference rooms
- An independent three storied Library building
- An independent four storied Student Centre (with canteen, gym, indoor sports, medical centre, placement cell)
- Auditorium (seating capacity: 1500, fully air-conditioned, equipped with WiFi and 4 high powered LCD projectors)
- Extensive outdoor sports facilities
All laboratories are supported by UPS and continuous power back-up from captive generators (> 500kVA).
Area 33 Acres
Buit up area 8 Acres
Sports Grounds 7
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Guest house
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs