- The Rustamji Institute of Technology (RJIT) is the first Engineering College in India established by a Para Military Force.
- Due to deployment of the bulk of the Border Security Force (BSF) personnel in militancy affected areas, the majority of the force personnel stay separated from their families and is unable to look after the education of their children.
- A number of personnel are laying down their lives in the fight against anti national elements every day.
- The Rustamji Institute of Technology (RJIT) has been set up with the objective of giving an opportunity to the children of serving BSF personnel as well as for those who have laid down their lives in service to the nation, for acquiring quality based higher technical qualification.
- The Border Security Force education fund sponsored the development of the Institute.
- The Institute is named after the founding father of Border Security Force Padma Vibhushan Late K.F. Rustamji.
- His high ideas and visionary zeal would be source of inspiration for the students to achieve and secure the highest goals in their career.
- The Institute is located, in the campus of BSF Academy, Tekanpur, on the Gwalior-Jhansi National Highway No. 75, at a distance of 30KMs from Gwalior.
- The Institute campus is self contained with all the basic facilities for all round development of students’ personality.
- In addition to this, the Institute has well-equipped laboratories, a rich library with internet facility, Audio-Visual facility and place for organizing and conducting various other activities.
- The Institute is offering various undergraduate and postgraduate courses affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal.
RJIT Pictures & Videos
RJIT Vision and Mission
Vision To emerge as world class resource centre for Engineering and Technological inputs and developing Institute as a centre of excellence and produce Technocrats of high caliber. Mission To achieve International Standards of excellence with focus on quality education. To provide high quality and developmental service in Engineering and Information Technology. To achieve ...
Awards & Rankings
- Benign Beaders of Rustamji Institute of Technology (RJIT), Gwalior got most coveted award for technological innovation at BAJA SAEINDIA 2013 for developing variable ration brake pedal.
Contact Details of RJIT
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place