The GU having campus spread over more than 300 acres of land with world class infrastructure and more than 10,000 students on campus.At GU the students are endowed with modern infra and convenient amenities that make their life 'go easy' in college hours, alongside make learning more interesting. Some of the facilities include well-ventilated classrooms, recreational areas, hostel facility for boys and girls, indoor and outdoor games, stocked library, seamless internet connectivity, medical facilities etc.
Sports Grounds 2
Hostel Facility True
Students Activities & Clubs
Women Development Cell has been formed at Ganpat University to empower women and at creating wider gender sensitivity so as to facilitate a congenial working environment.
Women Development Cell is to create awareness among women employees so that they are not subjected to gender-specific discrimination or sexual harassment and ensure that their fundamental rights (provided by the Constitution of India) are not violated.
- To create awareness amongst students about the problems faced by women of all strata due to gender issues.
- To create an environment of gender justice where men and women work together with a sense of personal security and dignity.
- To create awareness amongst students about the issues related to the youth, girls in particular.
- To disseminate knowledge about rights and laws related to women.
- To create a sense of responsibility in the students and have healthy study and work culture in all constituent colleges of the University.
- To enhance the self- esteem and self- confidence of girl students, women faculty and staff in the University.
- To provide opportunities to girl students and women employees to participate in and interact at conferences etc. related to gender issue.
- To help them in knowing the importance of good health, nutrition and facilities available for them.
- To help them in developing decision making abilities and be selfdependent & to assist them in overall development of their personality.
- To help them in raising their voice against all kinds of discrimination.
- To help them in changing their mind sets also to cultivate leadership skills in women.
- To create awareness about the social problems faced by women and to work for uplifting women & to make women realize their equal responsibility in building the society.