- U. V. Patel College of engineering (UVPCE) situated in Ganpat vidyanagar campus was established in september-1997 under the aegis of Mehsana District Education Foundation with a view of educating and training young talented students of Gujarat at the field of engineering and technology to meet the needs of industries in Gujarat and beyond for the growth of the industries.
- The College is named after Shri Ugarchandbhai Varanasibhai Patel, a leading industrialist of Gujarat, for his generous support. It is a self-financed institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, the Government of Gujarat and now it became the constituent college of Ganpat University.
- The College is spread over 25 acres of land and is a part of Ganpat vidyanagar Campus. It has two ultra modern buildings of architectural splendor measuring 6100 sqm. and 2700 sqm., for housing class rooms, tutorial rooms, seminar hall, offices, drawing hall, workshop, library, well equipped departmental laboratories, several computer labs with internet connectivity through 1 Gbps Fiber link, satellite link education center with two-way audio and one-way video link with Gandhinagar etc.
UVPCE Pictures & Videos
UVPCE Vision and Mission
Vision- Seek, Search and offer programs those lead to symbiotic emergence of ‘academic excellence’ and ‘industrial relevance’ in education and research in the field Engineering and Technology. Mission- It shall be the constant endeavor of the Mehsana District Education Foundation to meet the educational needs of the youth in the area of professional studies and ...
Awards & Rankings
- Best eBAJA Team Award in SAE Baja 2015 National Level Competition
- Second Runner-up in Inter-college Techno event at Baroda