19 Courses are offered by AIMSR
P.G.D.M. (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) (2 Years)
|PGDM in Marketing Management||3.5 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Finance Management||3.5 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Human Resourse Management||3.5 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Information Technology||3.5 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Operations Management||3.5 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Digital Marketing||3.5 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in International Business Management||3.5 Lacs||Apply|
- Graduation Degree in any specialization from UGC Recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent in aggregate
- Appeared for Final Year Graduation Examination in any stream from UGC recognized University.
- Test Scores accepted of - CAT, CET, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, & GMAT (for the academic year 2017).
M.M.S. (Master of Management Studies) (2 Years)
|MMS in Marketing Management||2.4 Lacs||Apply|
|MMS in Finance Management||2.4 Lacs||Apply|
|MMS in Human Resources Management||2.4 Lacs||Apply|
|MMS in Information Technology Management||2.4 Lacs||Apply|
|MMS in Operations Management||2.4 Lacs||Apply|
Passed minimum Three-year Duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent;
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
* Note* - Such candidates can be considered for provisional admission subject to passing the degree examination with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA. However such students submits the proof of passing the examination with required percentage on or before September 25, 2017, failing which the admission offered to them will stand cancelled automatically and the fees paid by them will be forfeited.
Certificate (11 Months)
|Professional Certificate Program in Retail Management||Apply|
|Professional Certificate Program in Digital Marketing||Apply|
|Professional Certificate Program in Event Management||Apply|
|Certification Program in Entrepreneurship Management||Apply|
|Professional Certificate Program in Capital Markets||Apply|
|Certificate Program in Family Business Management||Apply|
|Professional Certificate Program in Business Communication||Apply|
- HSC (10+2) years of education and working in retail outlets with a minimum experience of two year.
- Graduate from any stream from a recognized university and working in retail outlets with a minimum experience of 6 months.
- Proficiency of Basic English is a must.
Contact Details of Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
Contact No:+91-2261106111 , +91- 8080112200
Address:Aditya Educational Campus, R. M. Bhattad Road, Ram Nagar, Borivali (West), Mumbai 400 092.