Courses & Exams
News & Articles
4 Courses are offered by CMD
P.G.D.M. (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) (2 Years)
|PGDM in Marketing||2.8 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Finance||Apply|
|PGDM in Human Resource||Apply|
|PGDM in Information technology||Apply|
- A candidate requires to apply for AIMA's written test MAT. Applications for MAT test are available with: All India Management Association, 14-Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 and at their counters as per MAT entrances test notification.
- A candidate has to apply separately for admissions to CMD on the Application Form with this prospectus and send it to CMD, Modinagar along with duly attested copies of mark-sheet of graduation examination. The completed Application Form should reach CMD one week before MAT examination schedule.
- Applicants are advised to carefully verify their own eligibility before applying for admission, as fees will not be refunded even if a candidate is found ineligible.
- For admission to PGDM Course in CMD:
- Applicant should be a graduate in any discipline. (Candidates appearing for final year's exam can also apply.)
- Candidates who have appeared/ are appearing in MAT/CAT/GMAT examination are eligible to apply. Candidates will be short-listed based on their performance in MAT/CAT/GMAT and Graduation examination. Short-listed candidates shall be called for Group Discussion and Interview at CMD, Modinagar.
Contact Details of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Ghaziabad
Contact No:+91-8859500793 , 08791082203
Address:NH-58, Opp-ESI Hospital, Modinagar-201204, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India