Dronacharya Institute of Management and Technology - Courses

DIMT Kurukshetra - Kurukshetra ( Haryana )

Facilities
  • Acad. Zone
  • Audi
  • ATM
  • Boys Hostel
  • Canteen
  • Comp. Lab
  • Girls Hostel
  • Guest house
  • Gym
  • Mess
Bachelor of Business Administration-B.B.A.
1
Master of Business Administration-M.B.A.
1
Stream
2
Specialization
2
UG
2
PG
2
Bachelor of Business Administration-B.B.A. Exam
NA
Master of Business Administration-M.B.A. Exam
Common Management Admission Test
Download the 2017 Prospectus

All Courses

Management - BBA / MBA / Diploma - Management - BBA / MBA / Diploma-Bachelor of Business Administration-B.B.A.-Business Administration-UG, UG - Regular
3 Years

Duration

INR 28000
Annually

Fees

60

No. of Seats

1

No. of Companies

60%

Passing in 1st Class

Eligibility

Any student who has passed intermediate (10+2) in any discipline.

Information Technology - BCA / MCA / Computers - Information Technology - BCA / MCA / Computers-BCA-Computer Application-UG, UG - Regular
3 Years

Duration

INR 28000
Annually

Fees

60

No. of Seats

1

No. of Companies

60%

Passing in 1st Class

Eligibility

Any student who has passed intermediate (10+2) in any discipline.

Management - BBA / MBA / Diploma - Management - BBA / MBA / Diploma-Master of Business Administration-M.B.A.-Business Administration-PG, PG - Regular
2 Years

Duration

INR 55670
Annually

Fees

90

No. of Seats

1

No. of Companies

2.0 lacs

Highest Salary

1.4 lacs

Average Salary

96000.0

Min Salary

60%

Passing in 1st Class

Eligibility

75% seats will be filled through on-line centralized counseling to be conducted by Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula on the basis of MAT conducted by AIMA (Website: www.hscs.in, www.techeduhry.nic.in) and the remaining 25% seats will be filled up by the management at institute level. Besides 25% management seat, the seats remaining vacant after final phase of allocation of seat by HSCS will also be filled up by the institute as per direction of HSCS, Panchkula, firstly on the basis of the valid MAT score and thereafter on the basis of merit of qualifying examination, as mentioned under eligibility conditions.

Information Technology - BCA / MCA / Computers - Information Technology - BCA / MCA / Computers-Master of Computer Application-M.C.A-Computer Application-PG, PG - Regular
3 Years

Duration

INR 50670
Annually

Fees

60

No. of Seats

1

No. of Companies

2.0 lacs

Highest Salary

1.4 lacs

Average Salary

96000.0

Min Salary

60%

Passing in 1st Class

Eligibility

75% seats will be filled through on-line centralized counseling and remaining 25% seats will be filled up by management at institute level. Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit Online Entrance Test-OLET (MCA) conducted by HSCS through NIC

X Grab a latest Lenovo Laptop for your college now