3 Courses are offered by KCOP
B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
|B. Pharm||4.0 Years||Apply|
1. Candidates who have passed two years P.U.C examination of Karnataka P.U.C Board or any equivalent examination of any other approved Board or university with not less than 40% marks in any combination comprising P.C.M or P.C.B (minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of P.C.M. or P.C.B) or P.C.M..B, PC and computer Sciences, P.C and Electronic
2. In case of students belonging to SC/ST/ or Category-I , the minimum percentage of marks for admission to B.pharm Course shall be not less than 35% in P.U.C or its equivalent examination (P.C.B. or P.C.M. or P.C.M.B) P.C and Computer Science, P.C and Electronics.
3. Candidates who have passed D.Pharmacy course with not less than 50% aggregate approved by Pharmacy Council o India shall also be eligible for this course and shall be admitted directly to II B.Pharm course 10% over and above the sanctioned intake and shall have to study Matematics, Computer science & Statistics of I B.Pharm in addition to the II.B.Pharm subjects.
M.Pharm. (Master of Pharmacy)
|M. Pharm||2.0 None||Apply|
Acandidate who has passed B.Pharm degree examination of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, of B.Pharm examination of any other recognized Indian University established by law in India or any other degree courses in Pharmacy recognized as equivalent by RGUHS or Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and/or All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E) for this purpose and who has secured not less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years) prescribed of the qualification examination shall be eligible of the admission to the M.Pharm course.
A candidate should pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects :
1. Intermediate Examination in Science,
2. 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science
3. Pre-degree examination or
4. Any other qualication approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations
Contact Details of Karnataka College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
Address:Jakkur Post, Yelahanka Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka 560 064