Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Sarabhai Institute of Science and Technology (SIST) Thiruvananthapuram Courses & Fees
Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) Estd : 2004 Approved by : AICTE Type : Private
12 Courses are offered by SIST
B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) (4 Years)
|B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering||Apply|
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||Apply|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Apply|
|B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||Apply|
- A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Govt. of Kerala or any examination equivalent thereto with at least fifty percent marks in Mathematics separately and aggregate of fifty percent marks in Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade for 50% of Merit seats , and aggregate of 40% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade for 50% Management seats.
M.Tech. (Master of Technology) (2 Years)
|M.Tech in Software Engineering||Apply|
|M.Tech in Computer & Information Science||Apply|
|M.Tech in Opto Electronics & Communication||Apply|
|M.Tech in Signal Processing||Apply|
|M.Tech in Thermal Engineering||Apply|
|M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering||Apply|
- The selection of the candidate will be based on the valid GATE score.
- If sufficient GATE qualified candidates are not available, the selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the Test/Interview conducted by the college as per the direction of the University.
- Merit list for the different categories will be published in the College notice boards.
- Selected candidates should take admission at the appointed time after paying the tuition fees and other fees including those to be paid to the University. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate issued from the Institution last attended must be produced at the time of admission.
- Selected candidates are required to deposit their original certificates at the College at the time of admission
Contact Details of Sarabhai Institute of Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
Contact No:+91-472-2884341 , +91-472-2884448
Address:P B No: 2, Uriyacode, Vellanad P.O, Trivandrum, Kerala