10 Courses are offered by UWL
B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)
|BA Physical Education||3.0 Years||Apply|
|BA Film and Visual Culture||3.0 Years||8.93 Lacs||Apply|
|BA Primary Education with QTS||3.0 Years||8.93 Lacs||Apply|
- 240 UCAS points or subject to interview.
- Mature students with experience of working with young people in a sporting context are particularly welcomed.
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
|BSc Health, Nutrition and Lifestyle||3.0 Years||8.93 Lacs||Apply|
|BSc Sport Therapy||3.0 Years||8.93 Lacs||Apply|
- Typical offer: UCAS points = 240
- The Applied Psychology programme is aimed at A-Level school-leavers, Access to HE qualification-holders and those who have left education and now wish to return.
- There is no expectation that A-Level candidates will have studied Psychology at A-Level. We are keen to assess each application on its own merit, and will also consider non-traditional routes, although admission may be subject to an interview.
- Additional study skills support is available for any student needing more intensive tuition, and the nature of assessments and feedback in the first year provide ample opportunity for students who may be lacking in academic experience or confidence to develop their academic style.
M.A. (Master of Arts)
|MA Theatre and Society||2.0 Years||10 Lacs||Apply|
|MA Youth and Community Work||2.0 Years||10 Lacs||Apply|
|MA Equality and Diversity in Society||2.0 Years||10 Lacs||Apply|
An applicant can be considered eligible to register the Master’s programme provided he/she holds one of the following qualifications prior to commencement:
(a) an initial degree from an approved degree awarded body;
(b) a non-graduate qualification which has been deemed to be of an appropriate standard for the purpose of postgraduate admission;
(c) the specific entry requirements of the programme.
An applicant may also be admitted to candidature provided that he/she has held, for a minimum of two years, an appropriate position which is relevant to the scheme being pursued.
Applicants are required to satisfy the Programme Director that he/she is of the required academic standard to complete the proposed Programme of Study.
M.P.Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
|MA in Physical Education||1.0 Years||10 Lacs||Apply|
Entry requirements for the programmes are dependant on the background of the individual applicants and consideration is given to professional experience, prior educational awards, written and verbal communication skills and career aspirations.
Applicants must be interviewed to be accepted on the programme.
|Dip HE Nursing Studies and Health||2.0 Years||Apply|
80 UCAS points or equivalent.
Students with experience may not require UCAS points, but must demonstrate relevant experience and competencies to undertake higher education
Contact Details of University of Wales Trinity Saint David, Carmarthen
Contact No:+ 01267 676767
Address:College St, Lampeter SA48 7ED, United Kingdom