Courses & Exams
News & Articles
5 Courses are offered by XIME
P.G.D.M. (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) (2 Years)
|PGDM in Production & Operation||180||1.25 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Finance||180||1.25 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in Human Resource Management||1.25 Lacs||Apply|
|PGDM in International Business||Apply|
|PGDM in Marketing||1.25 Lacs||Apply|
- Candidates for XIME's Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the formatted degree course until that time.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 24, 2017. Such candidates are required to provide proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, 2017.
- Applicants having un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
Contact Details of Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
Contact No:+91-80-2852 8477
Address:Electronics City, Phase 2,, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560100