D.A.V. Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation (DAVIPR), Jalandhar
D.A.V. Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation is situated in Jalandhar in Punjab state of India. Established in 1994, it is accredited from IAP and it is affiliated to Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences. DAVIPR, Jalandhar offers 3 courses across 2 streams namely Medical, Paramedical and across 2 degrees like BPT, MPT.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Comp. Lab, Lib, Workshops are also there.
- Comp. Lab
Awards and Rankings
* 3 Medical and Physiotherapy camps organised.
* SYNAPSE 2010 (April) – Organised by DAV Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Jalandhar City. This was the first sports cum cultural meet for all Physiotherapy colleges of North India with 900 participants from various colleges.
* World Senior Citizen Day celebration in association with Department of Social Security, Jalandhar District on 1st Oct.
* Seminar on Shoulder Arthroscopy by Dr. Pandher in November.
* Seminar on Early Detection and Management of Cerebral Palsy on 8th Jan.
* Workshop on 2D & 3D Gait Analysis by Dr. Gokul Kandasamy on 26th Jan.
* 10 days First AID and Disaster Management from 18 may - 28 may by PAHAL in collaboration with Red Cross Society and St. John's Ambulance.
* Seminar on PILATES in Rehabilitation by Dr. Darshpreet Kaur on 10th Sept.
Contact Details of D.A.V. Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, Jalandhar
Contact No:+91 01732-226823
Address:T.D.T.R.D.A.V. Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation,Professor Colony,Yamunanagar – 135 001, Haryana