Everest School of Nursing
How to reach
Everest School of Nursing is situated at C/O KOHLI HOSPITAL Puran Vihar, Near Dimple Cineplex, Jagadhri, Distt. YNR (Haryana) in Jagadhri.
- 3 Years
- General Nursing & Midwifery-G.N.M.
- Medicine / Beauty / Health Care
Everest School of Nursing - ECN Jagadhri - ECN
An Institute moving forward to success. Everest School of Nursing was established in 2004 and since then the school is continuously progressing to achieve the heights of success. School is affiliated to HNRC (Chandigarh) and I.N.C (New Delhi). It’s a first and latest venture in Yamuna Nagar, run by competent trusted organization of medical professionals. Targeted towards efficiency in medical education, we strive for providing the quality Nursing education. Preparing professionals with strong skills in Nursing science and multidimensional personnel’s to compete in the international market and realize our vision of enabling patient care of international standards within the reach of every individual and touch new heights. ESN maintains its superiority and continues to develop innovative programmes in education and patient care; As nursing is an art and science that needs a lot of practice & ESN is recognized for its unmatched quality. The modern teaching methodology assists the students in getting an all around view of engineering, technology and the entrepreneur world. The diligent faculty team of the college possesses hands-on experience and up to date knowledge of their subject and area of expertise. The infrastructure and facilities of Everest School of Nursing consists of spread-out campus alongside various amenities in the form of library, computer center, classrooms with proper teaching and learning aids, medical facilities etc. The institute seeks to place each of its students in an organization/company of great repute.
Why join Everest School of Nursing
The college has well state of the art infrastructure facilities.
1 Type Courses Available
- 1 UG Courses
Everest School of Nursing Placements
Everest School of Nursing (ESN) provides placement assistance to all its students. The dedicated placement cell regularly conducts grooming sessions of the students in areas like soft skills, interview facing skills, behavioral skills hereby making them industry-fit. In the recent years the college has witnessed some well known recruitment companies walking-in and being invited for campus placements.
- Equipped with Real size dummies, cardiac table, Ward Articles, Cardiopulmonany Resusication material, suction machine, ideal ward situation for performing different nursing procedures prior to their exposure to the clinical field.
- Equipped with community bags, models, charts to give health education during field visits, health camps, school visits, health talks etc.
- Equipped with all basic amenities for training students to learn various types of food preparations in order to get best nutritive value needed in different diseases.
- Well furnished Rooms with cots, table, chairs, cupboards & all basic amenities for providing comfortable atmosphere is our priority.
- A clean spacious & cool environment where food prepared with hygienic methods is served to the students. Menu is prepared by the Mess committee in coordination with students, staff & management. Food preparation is checked at regular intervals by committee members.
Try our extensive database of FAQs or submit your own question...
Shubham Kumar Asked this 1 year ago - India
Anonymous User Asked this 1 year ago - India
Ayesha Sultana Asked this 10 months ago - India
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place