Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The Neotia University, also known as TNU, is a private university situated in Kolkata, West Bengal state of India. This UGC (University Grant Commission) recognised university was founded in February 2015. TNU was established by the West Bengal State Government Act XXIII of 2014. The Chancellor of The Neotia University was Mr Harshavardhan Neotia who was the co-promoter of the cement giant, Ambuja Cement Ltd.
It is one of the first institutions in India that has implemented the CBCS (Choice Based Credit System). The CBCS system does not restrict the students to academic but leads to the overall development.
TNU offers a total of 25 undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Maritime Studies, Pharmaceutical Science, Hospitality, Culinary, Agriculture, Humanities, Legal Studies and Management. Talking about its excellence in the field of education, TNU has garnered a number of National awards. Some of the biggest achievements of The Neotia University include the title of “Symbol of Excellence in Education & Skilling India's Future” given by The Economic Times - Best Education Brands, 2017; “Best Upcoming University in India” at the Asia Education Summit & Awards of 2016; “Best Emerging Private University in India” given in 2016.
To make sure that students of The Neotia University (TNU) are provided with every facility, the infrastructure of the university is top notch. It includes a library equipped with more than 40,000 books, smart classrooms, wifi enabled campus, banking facility, medical facility, a multipurpose hall, etc. The university has great academic interactions with several MNCs. Some of them are IBM, Sage Publications India Private Limited, Adani Power Limited (Ahmedabad, Gujarat), etc.
Top Courses & Fees
B.Tech 12 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1.32 Lacs
BSc 9 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1.25 Lacs
B.Pharm 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1.2 Lacs
BFSc 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 84 K
BPT 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 70 K
BA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 40 K
BA+LLB 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 90 K
BBA+LLB 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1.04 Lacs
BBA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 72 K
MSc 2 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 85 K
M.Tech 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1.1 Lacs
MA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 40 K
- AV Lab
- Computer Lab
- Cls. Room
- Swimming Pool
Industry Partners & International Collaborations
- Phi Robotics Research Private Limited (Thane, Maharashtra) To develop advance curriculum structure, enhance experiential learning & provide internship as per requirement.
- Adani Power Limited (Ahmedabad, Gujarat) To provide practical knowledge of the field in being industry-ready & provide internship as per requirement.
- IBM India Private Limited To provide IBM specialized course ware & academic support through Subject Matter Experts (SME’s).
- Destan Ship Management Pvt. Ltd. To recruit and place students of MRE and BNS on shipping companies.
- Blue Bird Shipping Management Pvt. Ltd. To recruit and place students of MRE and BNS on shipping companies.
- Hotel and Tourism Management Institute (HTMi), Switzerland Each hospitality student will visit HTMi, Switzerland, as an integral part of the course.
- Sage Publications India Private Limited (New Delhi) To Design courses & provide training to the students as adjunct faculty of TNU.
- Cactus Communications Pvt.Ltd (Mumbai, Maharashtra) To create course framework & provide opportunities to work as freelance editors in identified subjects.
- Concordia University of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Yasar University of Turkey
- Shandong Labour Vocational and Technical College (Shandong Province), China
- The National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)
- Infosys Campus Connect Programme
- Frost & Sullivan Incorporation
- Bioinnovat Research Service Private Limited (New Delhi)
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- Awarded as the Symbol of Excellence in Education & Skilling India’s Future by The Economic Times, Best Education Brands, 2017
- Marine facilities of TNU get Grade A2 Under CIP by DNV.GL. audited by D.G. Shipping.
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Kolkata View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of The Neotia University, Kolkata
Contact No:+91 9831730966 / +91 916 361 0909
Address:Sarisa, D.H. Road, 24 Pgs (South) West Bengal - 743 368.