International College of Financial Planning (ICOFP) is situated in Mumbai in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 2002, it is accredited from UGC, AICTE and it is affiliated to University of Mysore. International College of Financial Planning ICOFP, Mumbai offers 3 courses across 2 streams namely Commerce / Banking, Management and across 3 degrees like P.G.D., M.B.A., Certificate.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Math Lab, Acad. Zone, A/C, AV Lab, Audi, ATM, Canteen, Mess, Lib, Medical Fac. are also there.
- Math Lab
- Acad. Zone
- AV Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Awards and Rankings
1. ICoFP was awarded for its “Best post-graduate program in finance-risk management by The Week Magazine on May 30, 2009
2. PG Diploma in Financial Planning offered by the ICoFP was ranked 2nd amongst the 'best finance courses in India' by India Today Aspire Magazine in June, 2007
3. Institute was awarded as “Best finance college” by Business Sphere Magazine 2008-09
4. PG Diploma in Securities Analysis and Trading offered by the ICoFP was ranked 3rd amongst 'the best finance courses in India' by India Today Aspire Magazine in June, 2007.
5. Featured as India’s leading business school by Dun & Bradstreet.
The ICOFP placement record assures 100% placements since inception. Imparts hands-on experience through working on live projects & inbuilt industry internship, live market visits, training workshops, development skills. Along with that, the college also provide training and career guidance services to shape the career of students by developing their personalities.
Contact Details of International College of Financial Planning, Mumbai
Address:C/O Kiran Devi Saraf Institute of Complete Learning (KSICL), 3RD Floor, R S Campus, Opposite Bajaj Hall, S V Road, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400064
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place