Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
International College of Financial Planning is situated in Mumbai in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 2002, it is accredited from UGC, AICTE and it is affiliated to University of Mysore. ICOFP, Mumbai offers 3 courses across 1 streams namely Management and across 3 degrees like MBA, PGD, Certificate.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Math Lab, Academic Zone, A/C, AV Lab, Auditorium, ATM, Canteen, Mess, Library, Medical Facilities are also there.
- Math Lab
- Academic Zone
- AV Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
ICOFP, Mumbai Placement
The ICOFP placement record assures 100% placements since inception. Imparts hands-on experience through working on live projects & inbuilt industry internship, live market visits, training workshops, development skills. Along with that, the college also provide training and career guidance services to shape the career of students by developing their personalities.
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
1. ICoFP was awarded for its “Best post-graduate program in finance-risk management by The Week Magazine on May 30, 2009
2. PG Diploma in Financial Planning offered by the ICoFP was ranked 2nd amongst the 'best finance courses in India' by India Today Aspire Magazine in June, 2007
3. Institute was awarded as “Best finance college” by Business Sphere Magazine 2008-09
4. PG Diploma in Securities Analysis and Trading offered by the ICoFP was ranked 3rd amongst 'the best finance courses in India' by India Today Aspire Magazine in June, 2007.
5. Featured as India’s leading business school by Dun & Bradstreet.
Other Popular Management Colleges in Mumbai View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of International College of Financial Planning, Mumbai
Address:C/O Kiran Devi Saraf Institute of Complete Learning (KSICL), 3RD Floor, R S Campus, Opposite Bajaj Hall, S V Road, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400064