ASM's Institute of Management and Computer Studies - IMCOST
Backed by the 32 years of legacy of the ASM Group, IMCOST is one of the top ranked B-Schools in India. Located in the industrial belt of Thane, the institute offers its students consistent industry interaction, enabling them to learn from the leaders.
The faculty pool of IMCOST consists of experts from the industry and academia. Along with foreign faculty and guest lecturers, IMCOST conducts regular industry visits, overseas tours, Extra and Co-curricular activities that provide an effective practical education to its students. The students of IMCOST consistently top the university merit list and as a result have better placements adding to the excellent placement track record of the institute.
• To guide, train and prepare young, able men and women for management careers in the public, Co-operative and private sector industries and to develop entrepreneurial skills.
• To impart instructions in various aspects of Business Management and Computer courses as framed by the University of Mumbai and industrial requirements.
• To create an intellectual environment and stimulate thinking on problems concerning the management of businesses through seminars, case study, discussions, panel meetings, paper presentations and project work.
- IMCOST location also helps in getting a large number of experienced managers as visiting/guest faculties to share their knowledge & practical experience with the students, empowering them to take up the challenges of the real corporate world.
- Courses are affiliated with Mumbai University.
- IMCOST is affiliated with Mumbai University.
- To support students to get placements in reputed companies.
- The students of IMCOST consistently top the university merit list and as a result have better placements adding to the excellent placement track record of the institute.
- ASM's Institute of Management & Computer Studies has an excellent track record of placements. More than 45,000 alumni has placed across the country in various functions, sectors and levels.
- The placement cell of the college organizes several activities like Student counseling and workshops on self-assessment, Student club participation, Psychometric and aptitude tests, Job analysis - market assessment, Resume building, interview techniques, group discussion, and negotiation skills, Facilitating summer internship, E-mail/mobile etiquette, Student analysis - profiling and Panel discussion for functional areas.
- Some of the major recruiters are Deloitte, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
|Number of visiting companies||12|