K.T.H.M. College is situated in Nashik in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 1969, it is accredited from UGC, NAAC and it is affiliated to University of Pune. b'K.T.H.M. College', Nashik offers 83 courses across 9 streams namely Arts, Science, Design, Performing Arts, IT, Commerce & Banking, Management, Media & Mass Communication, Hotel Management and across 13 degrees like BSc, BA, B.Voc, BBA, B.Com. b'K.T.H.M. College' campus is spread over 37 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Auditorium, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Girls Hostel, Guest house, Gym, Library, Medical Facilities, Sports, Seminar Hall are also there.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- Medical Facilities
- Seminar Hall
- Conference Room
- Badminton Court
K.T.H.M. College Placement
The college also offers excellent Placement Opportunities to its student.The college has its own full-fledged placement cell functioning.
Awards and Rankings
- Status of College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) UGC, New Delhi (Third Phase)
- ‘Best College Award’ by Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Jagar Janiwancha (Gender Senstivity Programme) award of Rs. 50000 from Government of Maharashtra
- Five NSS students are the recipient of 'Best Volunteer Award' by SPPU, Pune
- National Level Indira Gandhi NSS Award of cash prize Rs. 50,000 to Vinayak Rajguru from the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, New Delhi
- The NSS unit of the college was adjudged twice as the 'Best Unit'
- NSS Programme Officer has been honoured with two awards including the Best NSS Officer by the SPPU, Pune
- NSS unit is also the recipient of Road Safety Award conferred by the State Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. Of Maharashtra.
- The Board of Students Welfare unit of this college is the recipient the Best Unit of the District Award from the University
- The Programme Officer of this unit got the Best Students Welfare Officer Award
Contact Details of K.T.H.M. College, Nashik
Address:Gangapur Road, Nashik - 422002. Maharashtra (India)