Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management (LBIIHM) Delhi
Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management is situated in Delhi in Delhi state of India. Established in 2003, it is accredited from UGC, DEC, ISO and it is affiliated to Punjab Technical University. LBIIHM, Delhi offers 2 courses across 1 streams namely Hospitality / Aviation and across 2 degrees like B.Sc., M.Sc..Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Girls Hostel, Mess, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement are also there.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Pr. Lab
- Cold Water
LBIIHM, Delhi avails a placement cell for students, which is managed by industry experts and faculty members. And experts as well as the faculty members in the institute endeavor to provide best placements for each student, and achieve this by providing on-the-job training for the students, which is likely the real time simulation of their working environment, which is done under the experts ...
Awards and Rankings
- In the year 2015, LBIIHM signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Meghalaya under "Skill Development Initiative Scheme", for Hospitality Skill Development of Youth from Meghalaya.
- In the year 2014, LBIIHM signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Mizoram under the scheme of "Skill Development Initiative Scheme", for Hospitality Skill Development of youth from Mizoram. Under this scheme, a batch of 27 students have been successfully trained and placed in the Industry. The second batch of 25 students have been enrolled and brought in the month of February 2015.
- In the year 2014, the students were selected for training abroad at Malaysia. They were sent in two batches of eight students each for training in Hotels and Resorts respectively. The students completed their training successfully and were also offered with permanent employment.
- In 2012, LBIIHM got selected for "Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana, a Project being run by the Samajik Suvidha Sangam, Government of NCT of Delhi. The project aimed at providing "Industry Oriented Hospitality Training and Placement to the Urban Youth" especially to the people who are Below the Poverty Line by providing them skilled training in the Hospitality Sector. The training and placement of students was successfully organized for the period of July 2012 to March 2013.
- LBIIHM students were selected for their Industrial Training at the renowned hotel of Dubai, "The Meydan Hotel", the world's first 5-star trackside hotel, after their rigorous search of students round the globe. 24 students got opportunity to work with them. The management was highly impressed with the perseverance, earnestness, discipline and dedication shown by the students during their training and stay at hotel accommodation.
- As per Dainik Bhaskar – Lakshay, July 2011 edition, LBIIHM was ranked as 14th Best Hotel Management Institute in India.
- Our Venerated Director Dr. Kamal Kumar was awarded with "India International Achievers' Award" for his valued Contribution to the field of Education at a function in Bangkok, Thailand, in the year 2010.
- In 2009, our students made us proud by doing Banquet Service training at ITC Maurya in T-20 Champions League held at Firozshah kotla.
- In 2008-2009, 11 students were sent to Biloxi, USA and Mississippi, from where further 80 students were enquired to be sent because of the outstanding performances of these 11 students.
- The Year 2008 has been experienced to be an enchanting year as 11 students of I semester were selected for offering their services during YPO by Mr. & Mrs. Mukesh Ambani at Jamnagar. Students got personal appreciation from Mrs. Ambani for the services rendered and professionalism maintained by the students.
- The merriment got twofold when our Honorable Director Dr. Kamal Kumar was awarded with "Youth Excellence Award – 2008", for his valued Contribution to the field of Education, on 26th April, 2008.
- The year 2007 and 2008 has continually witnessed glory as students won Fashion Show, I am the Chef Contest at JIMS for both the years, and Folk Dance Competition at BCHMCT in 2007.
- LBIIHM was ranked as the 2nd best Hotel Management Institute in Delhi-NCR by CSR-GHRDC Survey, 2008.
- In continuation, LBIIHM was awarded with "Gurukul Jyoti Award 06" for Excellence in Education and was announced to be one of the 5 best Educational Institutes of the Country in Hotel Management Sector, in the year 2007.
- For contribution in the field of Hospitality Education, LBIIHM has been awarded with "Nayak Bharti Rashtriya Samman", in the year 2006.
- LBIIHM has been awarded with "Best Hospitality Education Centre", by Consumers' Forum, New Delhi, in the year 2005.
Contact Details of Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management, Delhi
Contact No:+91- 9210886632 , +91-9560895482
Address:B-98, Pushpanjali Enclave, Outer Ring Road, Near Kali Temple, Pitampura, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110034