Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel ...
How to reach
Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management is situated at B-98, Pushpanjali Enclave, Outer Ring Road, Near Kali Temple, Pitampura, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110034 in Delhi.
- 3 Years
- Bachelor of Science-B.Sc.
- Hospitality / Aviation / Tourism
- 2 Years
- Hospitality / Aviation / Tourism
Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management - LBIIHM
In the field of Hospitality, LBIIHM, is one of the leading institutes in India. Since its establishment in 2003, it has been preparing the professionals with high skills in the field of Hotel Management from young aspiring minds with raw talent. With the mission of imparting the quality education to the students, it is been serving in the field. Although there hasn't been a long time since its establishment, now it is considered as a center of excellence in providing quality education. LBIIHM is affiliated to Punjab Technical University, and also ISO 9001:2008 certified. LBIIHM provides complete job oriented courses and LBIIHM focuses on both theoretical and practical education. Various creative and different methods of teaching are applied by the Institute to impart the unmatched knowledge in the field, so that its students can have both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of the field. LBIIHM'S students are placed in reputes corporates not only in India but also in abroad (USA, Dubai, Malaysia etc.). LBIIHM has also partnered with Internapa College. Cyprus, thus providing a chance for students to study in that college for 6 months in their 2nd/3rd year. Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management (LBIIHM) is a renowned learning institute, covering all aspects of hospitality management. We provide a broad range of educational approach and focus on emphasizing professional skills in students to promote leadership quality in them and develop their overall personality. We provide professional training environment to our students to enhance their professional growth in various aspects of the hospitality industry. Offers comprehensive Hotel Management courses - M.Sc in Hotel Management & Tourism (Equivalent to MBA-Hospitality) course for 2 years and B.Sc. in Hotel Administration and Hospitality course for 3 years. We are instrumental in providing technical knowledge and skills in hotel operation to groom students into professional leaders in the hospitality industries. The course has extensive practical training which focuses on developing the students' knowledge, expertise and leadership qualities with a wide industry exposure keeping in relation to the operations of leading reputed hotels. LBIIHM has now tied-up with London School Of Business Management (LSBM) for 8 months paid internship at the UK, to provide the best hospitality industry exposure through international internship training. It is a diploma program offered by LSBM, to make the students excel in their field of hotel management (2 months study and 6 months work).
Why join LBIIHM
Ranked 2nd Best Hotel Management Institute in Delhi/NCR (GHRDC Survey)
Classrooms with Audio Video Aids.
2 Type Courses Available
- 1 UG Courses
- 1 PG Courses
- In the year 2015, LBIIHM signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Meghalaya under "Skill Development Initiative Scheme", for Hospitality Skill Development of Youth from Meghalaya.
- In the year 2014, LBIIHM signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Mizoram under the scheme of "Skill Development Initiative Scheme", for Hospitality Skill Development of youth from Mizoram. Under this scheme, a batch of 27 students have been successfully trained and placed in the Industry. The second batch of 25 students have been enrolled and brought in the month of February 2015.
- In the year 2014, the students were selected for training abroad at Malaysia. They were sent in two batches of eight students each for training in Hotels and Resorts respectively. The students completed their training successfully and were also offered with permanent employment.
- In 2012, LBIIHM got selected for "Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana, a Project being run by the Samajik Suvidha Sangam, Government of NCT of Delhi. The project aimed at providing "Industry Oriented Hospitality Training and Placement to the Urban Youth" especially to the people who are Below the Poverty Line by providing them skilled training in the Hospitality Sector. The training and placement of students was successfully organized for the period of July 2012 to March 2013.
- LBIIHM students were selected for their Industrial Training at the renowned hotel of Dubai, "The Meydan Hotel", the world's first 5-star trackside hotel, after their rigorous search of students round the globe. 24 students got opportunity to work with them. The management was highly impressed with the perseverance, earnestness, discipline and dedication shown by the students during their training and stay at hotel accommodation.
- As per Dainik Bhaskar – Lakshay, July 2011 edition, LBIIHM was ranked as 14th Best Hotel Management Institute in India.
- Our Venerated Director Dr. Kamal Kumar was awarded with "India International Achievers' Award" for his valued Contribution to the field of Education at a function in Bangkok, Thailand, in the year 2010.
- In 2009, our students made us proud by doing Banquet Service training at ITC Maurya in T-20 Champions League held at Firozshah kotla.
- In 2008-2009, 11 students were sent to Biloxi, USA and Mississippi, from where further 80 students were enquired to be sent because of the outstanding performances of these 11 students.
- The Year 2008 has been experienced to be an enchanting year as 11 students of I semester were selected for offering their services during YPO by Mr. & Mrs. Mukesh Ambani at Jamnagar. Students got personal appreciation from Mrs. Ambani for the services rendered and professionalism maintained by the students.
- The merriment got twofold when our Honorable Director Dr. Kamal Kumar was awarded with "Youth Excellence Award – 2008", for his valued Contribution to the field of Education, on 26th April, 2008.
- The year 2007 and 2008 has continually witnessed glory as students won Fashion Show, I am the Chef Contest at JIMS for both the years, and Folk Dance Competition at BCHMCT in 2007.
- LBIIHM was ranked as the 2nd best Hotel Management Institute in Delhi-NCR by CSR-GHRDC Survey, 2008.
- In continuation, LBIIHM was awarded with "Gurukul Jyoti Award 06" for Excellence in Education and was announced to be one of the 5 best Educational Institutes of the Country in Hotel Management Sector, in the year 2007.
- For contribution in the field of Hospitality Education, LBIIHM has been awarded with "Nayak Bharti Rashtriya Samman", in the year 2006.
- LBIIHM has been awarded with "Best Hospitality Education Centre", by Consumers' Forum, New Delhi, in the year 2005.
Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management Placements
LBIIHM, Delhi avails a placement cell for students, which is managed by industry experts and faculty members. And experts as well as the faculty members in the institute endeavor to provide best placements for each student, and achieve this by providing on-the-job training for the students, which is likely the real time simulation of their working environment, which is done under the experts of the field. Thus providing them enough knowledge and skills to meet all the requirements for the International Markets. Thus providing better placements for individual students.
All the Lecture Rooms are Air-Conditioned. Fully equipped with audio-visual aids to facilitate creative and effective learning. To generate a Five-star Hotel work culture, the Lecture Rooms have been named as Ashoka, Maurya, Taj, Meridian and The Oberoi.First contact Point of the customer.They have a Front Office Training Department which is similar to that of a Five Star Hotel. Under the guidance of the faculty for Front Office, Students are given practical training on customer handling, check in and check out information, maintenance of records of customers and their queries and compiling files. Students are made to learn the geographical features of India in detail, Through power point presentation, ample information is given so that he/she can take up his/her job in a professional manner.
Try our extensive database of FAQs or submit your own question...
Amit Maurya Asked this 5 months, 1 week ago - India
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place