MLR Institute of Technology (MLRIT ), Hyderabad
MLR Institute of Technology is situated in Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh state of India. Established in 2005, it is accredited from UGC, NAAC, NBA, SIRO, AICTE and it is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. MLRIT , Hyderabad offers 16 courses across 2 streams namely Engineering, Management and across 3 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA. MLRIT campus is spread over 25 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Audi, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Girls Hostel, Hospital, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room are also there.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
MLR Institutions has been in the forefront of activities bringing both corporate and companies close to the campus and encouraging them to establish facilities to cater to the needs of both students and faculty.
The Training & Placement division in the institute plays a pivotal role in counseling and guiding the students for their successful career placement which is a ...
Awards and Rankings
- MLRIT Received Academic Membership award from Dassault Systèmes
- MLRIT Ranked 81st In India Among All Private Engineering Colleges.
- MLRIT Ranked 37th In Cse & Ece Branch Among All Private Engineering Colleges In India
- MLRIT Ranked 36TH In Mechanical Branch Among All Private Engineering Colleges In India
- MLRIT Ranked 09th Best M.Tech Private Engineering Colleges In India
- MLRIT Received "Best Accredited Student Branch Award"
- MLRIT Ranked 58th In India Among All Private Engineering Colleges
- MLRIT Ranked 37th In South India Among All Private Engineering Colleges
- MLRIT Ranked 04th In Telangana Among All Private Engineering Colleges
- MLRIT Recognized as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization(SIRO) by the Department Of Scientific and Industrial Reaearch in 2015.
Contact Details of MLR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Contact No:+91 8418 204066
Address:Laxman Reddy Avenue, Dundigal, Hyderabad-500043, Telangana, India