Admission Open for session 2019
Navrachana University was established through the Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2009 with the intent to offer superior education that befits the high educational standards of the Navrachana Educational Society in Vadodara. The University has embarked on a new educational paradigm that lays simultaneous emphasis on disciplinary education, inter-disciplinary education, professional education, and general education. This paradigm is facilitated by the University’s unitary character and offers comprehensive learning and helps develop T-Shape students who have a breadth of knowledge through general and inter-disciplinary education and a depth of knowledge through focused disciplinary education.
There are five important aspects that direct the new educational paradigm at Navrachana University:
- Professional education must prepare students with strong disciplinary insights needed to address the challenges confronting the professional community and inculcate a sense of lifelong learning to be successful and excel over time.
- Offer interdisciplinary education that cross-fertilizes learning with new ideas from disparate disciplines so collision at the fringes raise appropriate questions and create innovation.
- General education must inform students about the issues that arise in their lives, personally, professionally, and socially and help them to be reflective about their beliefs and choices, and their presuppositions and motivations.
- Make the process of learning more effective through exposure to real working conditions by practically applying knowledge and skills learned in the classroom.
- Invite students to work on “messy”, seemingly intractable problems through a focus on social entrepreneurship and address pressing problems in our immediate community. Disciplinary-specific entrepreneurship is being developed to create job creators who will create opportunities for themselves and for others.
Four schools make up the Navrachana University:
School of Liberal Studies and Education offers BSc., BMS, BA(Journalism & Mass Communication), BEd., MSW, MSc(Chemistry), MSc(Life Science) and Ph.D.
School of Environmental Design and Architecture offers Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Design (Interior) and Bachelor of Landscape Architecture & Design.
School of Engineering and Technology offers: Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology)
School of Business and Law offers BBA, BBA-LLB, BCA, MBA, and MHRM.
All Educational Programs follow modular, semester-wise curricula and allow taking courses that cut across program boundaries. The unitary character allows the University to innovate new educational and pedagogic models grounded in interdisciplinary thinking and capitalize on the shared infrastructural and educational resources to achieve a rich academic and life experience.
Top Courses & Fees View All
B.Tech 5 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1.09 Lacs
B.Arch 2 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1.07 Lacs
BA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 84 K
B.Ed 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 70 K
BBA+LLB 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1 Lacs
B.Des 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1.1 Lacs
BCA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 80 K
BBA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1 Lacs
BSc+MSc 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1 Lacs
BSc 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 64 K
MSc 2 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 85 K
MHRDM 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1.5 Lacs
MSW 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 80 K
MBA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 1.03 Lacs
PhD 4 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 80 K
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Cls. Room
Interested in this college?
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Vadodara View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Navrachana University , Vadodara
Contact No:+91-265-6172-100 , +91-265-6172-222
Address:Vasna Bhayli Road, Vadodara - 391410