Pacific Institute Of Fire And Safety Management - PIFSM
Pacific Institute of Fire and Safety Management is a new venture in the field of Fire Engineering and Safety Management under the aegis of Pacific University, Udaipur. It is one of the premiere institutes to provide quality education in the concerned field. Our main focus is to provide innovative approaches to meet global challenges. “No one plans to fail, but some fail to plan.” College has designed courses with the stretagy to make students spearheads and provide them ample job opportunities. The faculties of PIFSM are highly qualified and well experienced, who aim to provide students with a broad understanding and the knowledge of the underlying principles and the operational aspects of different industries. The concoction of theoretical and practical knowledge is well supported by equipped labs with latest gadgets and implements. Pacific University has the best placement average in North India and pioneered new programmes that assure a high profile career and pride of practicing the highest rated profession.The University Campus is spread over 100 acres of lush green land and has a build up area of more than 250,000 sq.mt. The campus fulfills all the norms of the governing bodies in terms of infrastructure, equipment and modern amenities. The campus provides a perfect educational environment which is free from any type of pollution and is easily accessible.
- A good education should be followed by prime placement. The placements cell of the Pacific University has credit of securing average two job offers per passing out student.
- More than 1500 students have got placed with highest package offered to the students in this year is 5.5 LPA.
- Historic Pre-placements before Final Semester 2015-16
- Highest Package Rupee 5.5 lakhs P.A.
- Our students are being placed across a various sectors, throughout the length & breadth of the country and as well as overseas.
- A Strong base of alumni placed worldwide and across all major sectors. This facilitates placements of newer batches with greater ease.
|Number of visiting companies||2|