Admission Open in UEM for session 2019
The University of Engineering and Management (UEM) Jaipur was established in the year 2011 and has been regarded as the Best Emerging University in North India. The university was established by the IEM Group, Kolkata and the group has played an active part in the establishment of the university.
UEM Jaipur aims to promote practical and theoretical knowledge. It has I set sublime standards in addressing the technical and managerial resource shortage in the new era of dynamic globalisation. The university has a strong industry-interface and research for the faculty, research scholars and the students. Through its academic courses, UEM Jaipur encourages the spirit of free enquiry and thought among its students.
The mission of UEM Jaipur is to foster creativity, innovation and imagination among its students through the practical-learning process. The faculty of the UEM Jaipur is highly qualified and believes in example-based and industrial driven training. The University uses the latest technology and pedagogical and update their curriculum from time to time to keep the students at par with international standards.
The placement cell at UEM Jaipur is responsible for finding the right opportunities for the students as per their knowledge and career interest. Right from its inception, the UEM placement cell has provided for 1 to 2 jobs on an average for all its eligible students.
Top Courses & Fees View All
B.Tech 10 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 80 K
B.O.T 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 50 K
BPT 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 50 K
BCA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 40 K
BBA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 50 K
M.O.T 5 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 60 K
M.Tech 5 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 50 K
Executive MBA 4 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 80 K
MBA 4 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 80 K
MPT 3 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 60 K
MCA 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 50 K
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Volleyball Ground
UEM, Jaipur Placement
All eligible students of all passout batches of the University of Engineering & Management (UEM) have got 1 to 2 job offers on avaerage. In 2018 passing out batch, till 25th January, 2018, 2 students got 4 job offers, 5 students got 3 job offers, 22 students got 2 job offers, and all eligible students got at least 1 job offer. The highest salary offer of 2018 has been Rs 9 lakhs per annum ...
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- UEM Jaipur won the International “Best Engineering Institute Award” under the “Education Leadership Program” of “Golden give Tigers Award”, 2017
- UEM Jaipur has become the only and the topmost rated University of Rajasthan by the NPTEL examination initiative of the Ministry of HRD in association with 6 IITs.
- UEM Jaipur won the “Education Excellence Award” from “Competition Success Review” in 2017
- UEM Jaipur won the “Best Private University in Rajasthan” Award from “Prime Time”, NDTV in 2017
- UEM Jaipur students won the 12th position out of 300 participant colleges all over the world in the prestigious International “Mega ATV Championship”
- UEM Jaipur 2016 pass out student Apabrita Biswas got job offer from NASSCOM
- The educational group has one of the strongest Placement Cells in the country. Right from its inception both IEM and UEM have provided for 1 to 2 jobs on an average for all its students. The same story has been repeated even in the year 2017 with all students of both IEM and UEM getting 1 to 2 job offers on average.
- IEM has been ranked ‘A’ Category by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council)
- IEM has won the title of the “Jewel of the East” by Telegraph
- IEM has won the title of “Picture Perfect” by ABP Group
- IEM has achieved the best institute of India in Star News Award
- IEM organized IEMCON-2015 and IEMCON-2016 in University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada in association with IEEE Vancouver
- BEST EMERGING PRIVATE UNIVERSITY IN RAJASTHAN (Asia Education Summit & Awards-2016).
- MOST INNOVATIVE PRIVATE UNIVERSITY (DNA News Group, BBC News- 2017.
- BEST PRIVATE UNIVERSITY IN RAJASTHAN (Global Education Award 2017, Prime Time).
- EDUCATION EXCELLENCE AWARD (Competition Success Review-2017).
- INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED IN MALAYSIA (Golden Globe Tigers Awards -2017).
- AWARD FOR QUALITY IN EDUCATION (in National Education Awards -2017 by ABP News).
- INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION AWARDS, 2017 “Most trusted University of the Year.
- Awarded “Education Excellence Award” by 24 Ghanta TV News and Zee Network under the category “BEST PLACEMENT, DOMESTIC and INTERNATIONAL, ENGINEERING and MANAGEMENT”
BEACON - Beyond Speaker ProgramAdded on : 15 Feb, 2019
Beacon - the Entrepreneurship Cell at the University of Engineering & Management (UEM), Jaipur organized a talk by *Mr Gaurav Sharma, CEO of Thankyou Waste Solutions, Jaipur* to interact with the students on Social Entrepreneurship and his journey of being an Entrepreneur on 11th February, 2019. The E-Cell has always enabled the students of UEM Jaipur to interact with successful startup entrepreneurs.
SAVE THE BIRDS & SWACHHA BHARATAdded on : 15 Apr, 2019
Press release in Dainik Bhaskar, the leading newspaper of Rajasthan dated 11th April, 2019, regarding "SAVE THE BIRDS" initiative and "SWACHHA BHARAT MISSION" executed by the students of the University of Engineering & Management (UEM), Jaipur under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan.
UEM Jaipur is registered under this Unnatt Bharat Abhiyan initiative of the Govt. of India, and has adopted 5 villages and looking after their well being.
Students of UEM Jaipur distributed Pots (Sikore) to the villagers to keep water in their premises for the birds in the upcoming scorching heat of summer, and also they fit dustbins all across the villages for their clean maintenance.
Swachh Bharat AbhiyanAdded on : 15 Apr, 2019
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was executed by the students of the University of Engineering & Management (UEM), Jaipur under the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan.
UEM Jaipur has adopted 5 villages under this scheme of the Govt. of India. Students of the University addressed the villagers appraising them about the different actions to keep the surrounding clean and fit dustbins at different locations of the villages.
UEM organising MDPAdded on : 15 Apr, 2019
The School of Business Studies, University of Engineering & Management (UEM), Jaipur is organising an MDP (Management Development Programme) today, 14th April, 2019 starting from 7 pm at Hotel Le Grande, Jaipur. The hotel is the venue partner of the event and is also sponsoring the event.
The sessions will be conducted by Prof. Dr. Preeti Sharma and Prof. Dr. Lata Rani Mutti, UEM Jaipur.
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Jaipur View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of University of Engineering & Management, Jaipur
Contact No:+91-9887313330 , +91-9887413330
Address:“GURUKUL”, 6 kms from Chomu on Sikar Road (NH-11), Udaipuria Mod, Jaipur-303807, Rajasthan