Pre placement activities :
The pre placement activities of college includes -:
- Preparation of Placement Brochure for final placement.
- Pre-placement visits (PPV) to the companies.
- Communication, networking and relationship building with the potential recruiters
- Invitation to potential recruiters to visit the Institute.
- Continuation of placement activities after the stipulated period, till all the students are placed.
- General follow-up, joining formalities and other administrative activities
- Grooming and training of the candidates for the placements so that their chances of selection increase.
- Improving the communication abilities of students and technical knowledge of student.
The Students are trained on aspects like-:
- Facing Interviews.
- Facing Group Discussions.
- Professional Resume Writing.
- Cracking Aptitude Exams.
- Skill Development Sessions & Programs.
- Preparing Mock Exercises.
- Recruitment and Placement Sessions.
- Arranging Seminars and Technical talks.
Pre-placement training activity evaluated students to improve their performance on daily basis
The Objective of the Activity is -:
- To Bridge the gap that currently exists between the Industry and fresh professionals for recruitment purposes.
- To minimize Stage fear.
- To build confidence among students.
- To make students know the Importance of Training & Placements.
- Make them prepared for further training session and placements.
Ambalika Institute of Management and Technology enables the students to bridge the gap between the Academia and Corporate world. Feedback from industry is collected and the feed back used to design Pre-Placement Training Programs. This important activity is vital to enable the students to achieve desired career objective.
Training & Placement Activites
As part of the Placement Activities , AIMT has partnered with top level MNC’s to impart specified Placement Activities.
- As per the faculty feedback, students need more practice on the technical aptitude section. Is it possible to conduct special classes tomorrow for Technical Aptitude ( Informatica Drive Preparation).
- Update was given on upcoming companies “Ashok Leyland” and Space India’. Special classes for ME (B.tech and Diploma) will be conducted for the same. Will get the schedule ready soon.
- Diploma section raised a concern regarding classes to be conducted on Numerical, Reasoning and Communication.
Informatica Campus Drive has to be held on 5th and 6th March,2016
OSS Cube Campus Drive has to be held on 8th and 9th March,2016
Ashok Layland Campus Drive for Mechanical Final Year Students has to be held on 13th and 14th March respectively.
Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology News
Contact Details of Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology, Lucknow
Contact No:+91-9651828006 , +910522-3996300
Address:Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology, Maurawan Road, Mohanlalganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place