Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package N/A
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package N/A
- Companies Visiting 35
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
Being the oldest placement cell in University of Delhi, Avenues the Placement Cell of Kirori Mal College has had an inspiring journey in serving its students with dynamic internship and placement opportunities. Established prior to even the Central Placement Cell, Avenues has had the privilege to be exemplary to many new cells.
The college has always strived to provide the credible and talented students with opportunities that align with their infinite potentials and interests. With such aspirations kindling the desire to serve and the guidance of esteemed faculty members, Avenues has successfully set the benchmark higher for employment and internship opportunities for the students with ever growing potential. Some of the companies which have recruited from us in the past are Ernst and Young, KPMG, UBS Verity, Axis Risk Consultancy, NIIT, Wipro, Grofers, and Oberoi Hotels.
The placement cell with its culture aligned to corporate milieu; an effort to understand industry trends and opportunities complimenting students’ potentials; has always fulfilled the expectations of recruiters. To help students harness their potentials to the greatest extents, Team Avenues, has conducted workshops, actively engaged with and guided the students to help enhance skills to impress.
The desire of incorporating innovative engagement with opportunities for the students of college and the University of Delhi as well sets the benchmark higher each year. Levitate, the annual youth and leadership conflux is one such testimonial. A celebration of the ongoing wave of entrepreneurship through the Entrepreneurship ignition summit and an opportunity to hone practical skills through the Internship and Education fair, Levitate has empowered students to inculcate excellence of effort.
Avenues, continues its journey into yet another academic year with the hope of providing the students with a terrain that buoys their multi-dimensional interests.
A person with an offer letter from a Tier III Company is ineligible to sit for any other company of the same tier. He/She can still sit for a Tier I/II Company and is rendered ineligible for the entire recruitment process on the receiving of an offer letter from a Tier I/II Company, whichever comes first.
A person with an offer letter from a Tier II Company can sit for a Tier I/Tier II Company and is rendered ineligible for the entire recruitment process on the receiving of an offer letter from a Tier I/Tier II Company, whichever comes first.
- A person with an offer letter from a Tier I Company can sit for a Tier I/Tier II Company and is out of the entire recruitment process on the receiving of an offer letter from a Tier I/Tier II Company, whichever comes first.
- The aim of this recruitment structure is to ensure that no student gets more than two job offers. However, just being a part of a shortlist doesn’t bind the student from sitting for any other company. It is therefore, in the company’s interest to make the final offers at their earliest to avoid losing out on candidates.
- A formal Acceptance of a job offer renders the student ineligible for the entire recruitment process. He/She will NOT be permitted to apply to any further company visiting the campus.
Kirori Mal College
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Arts Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Kirori Mal College, Delhi
Address:North Campus, Delhi University, New Delhi, Delhi 110007