Koshys B-School has its separate placement wing for providing a job opportunity.
BUILDING RIGHT ATTITUDE:
Top performers possess the right attitude and skills. The college continuously motivates their students to strive to surpass their goals. The college assists their students to envision what they can become, thus creating a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
The college provides their students with information, tools, and strategies for success. The Proven Principles and Drivers of Success lay a strong foundation for development.
RIGOROUS RIGHT PRACTICE AND CORRECTIVE COACHING:
The college immerses their students in real- world challenges. They will stretch their comfort zones to include results-producing skills, activities, and tasks. The college encourages and teach individuals to apply their newly acquired skills in real-world situations.
SKILL AND COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT:
The college observes and adapt to the way class participants change and improve. Then, the college teaches them to put it all together to breakthrough performance.
RESULTS AS HABITUAL REFLEX:
The college prepares their students to stretch beyond their comfort zones to become leaders in the industry. They learn to break ineffective habits, build confidence, create positive results, pursue intelligent risk-taking, and, above all, create more successful Individuals and Business Managers! Their newly acquired skills make a significant impact on their working environment in maximizing their contribution to the hiring organizations.
- Self Profiling : Each student is different in terms of Interest, Work values, Knowledge, Skills and Attitude from the other and their preparation levels also vary, with Psychometric Assessments they get to establish scientifically students actual natural interest which may vary from their Self Profiling and how they relate to the world of work. It also helps identify students’ strongest work-related interests and what is important to the student in a job. Knowing their work interests can help them to decide what kinds of jobs and careers the students want to explore.
- Building the right attitude : Top performers possess the right attitude and skills. they are continuously motivate there students to strive to surpass their goals. Assist the students to envision what they can become, thus creating a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Calibrate Stream, Domain, Industry & Role : During this phase of the process of Decision Making, they will:
- Identify possible career occupations from available basket
- Evaluate these career occupations intensely both industry wise and role wise.
- Job description, Match Posiibilities & Developing Knowledge & Skills : Students will develop the steps they need to take in order to reach their goal, for example:
- Understand the Job Description, Role requirement and Skills and competencies required to become successful in the defined occupation.
- Bridge the gap to synchronize with the defined occupation requirements