Kruti Institute of Technology & Engineering (KITE RAIPUR) Raipur Placements
Placement is a process and is a result of joint effort of the Institute and the student. We are committed to provide 100% placement assistance and conduct regular employability & skills enhancement program to ensure we deliver industrially acceptable resources with great potential to perform. The SBA Education society leaves no stone unturned to create the long term symbiotic professional association with corporate/Industry and partner with their business initiatives and in the process, students gain profound practical learning experience while participating in such initiatives.
We are proud and honored to have corporate/ industry contacts from all sectors, across the country, supporting our Internship and placement process.
Training and Placement Cell is a core area in an Engineering College which compliments the efforts of the members of faculty by organizing value-added programmes and providing placement opportunities to students.
The cell continuously coordinates with the various industries and organizations for placement of the students. It liaises with the Corporate sectors and helps in developing the industry-academic inter-relationship. It obtains feedback from organizations on a regular basis and conveys it to the respective departments, which in turn, train students accordingly, thereby increasing their placement opportunities.
The Placement Officer is actively involved with various Corporate sectors to undergo a Memorandum of Understanding for the placement of students every year.
The Training and Placement Officer makes regular visits to various companies, on an all India basis, to project the capability of the students’ skills to fulfill the requirements of the Corporate world.
The Cell organizes certain orientation programmes, grooming sessions, mock interviews for students of each stream. Besides, the Cell organizes various summer internship programmes for students to provide them with hands-on experience and introducing them to match the professional environment.
Keeping in view the requirements of industry, the Cell also takes initiative to arrange regular interactive workshops, seminars and short-term courses with an active participation of academia and industry.
It also takes initiative to develop the soft skills (Aptitude, HR, GD, PI etc) within students to make them feel comfortable in interviews and thus make them better employable. The Cell ensures that Career Development Programmes are also conducted on a regular basis for value added programmes. It also organizes industry-oriented special summer/winter Vocational Training in collaboration with reputed Corporate/Industries.
The Training & Placement Cell is constantly pitching different industries to build relations and network with industry people for final placements of our B Tech, M Tech, MCAs and MBA students. This presentation will take you through the various modules wherein you will understand how the Cell started with updating the students’ database and gathering data and information on the various industries for the purpose of training as well as placement. Through different ways, the T&P Cell established communications with the industry like e-mail shoots, Tele-calling, mail and personal visits.
Training & Placement Policy and Framework for students, outlining the rules and regulations, are shared and explained to students for smooth communication and coordination of placement process and avoids any ambiguity during the process.
The department ensures active involvement of students in all activities and in the process, they get equipped with corporate communication and interaction, team handling, gains confidence and overall managerial skills.
- Companies across the country are approached and invited to campus for placements, job fair, live projects & Internship.
- Receiving company confirmation and manpower requirement detail.
- Notify placement opportunities through all means, shared by the corporate/industry
- Scrutiny resumes based on eligibility, from the applications received.
- Discussion with enrolled candidates regarding the opportunity shared.
- Schedule and coordinate on-campus interviews and notify off-campus placement opportunities.
- Pre-Placement Talk by the Visiting HR.
- Written test (Technical, psychometric & skills)
- Group Discussions
- Technical/ Personal/Pannel Interview
- Any other selection process specific to the organization.
- Offer letters or LOI to shortlisted students, extend support till joining formalities
- Feedback is taken from the concerned organization and shared with participating students and management to incorporate modifications (if required) at curriculum level to bridge the gap in near future.
- Pre-joining assignments, tasks, preparations as per organizational requirements, if requested.
Kruti Institute of Technology & Engineering
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
The Training & Placement Cell conducts various value added programmes for the students, which supplement the University Syllabi. The objective is to make the students more employable and enterprising in the marketplace. Engineering and Management Students are put through a training roadmap consisting of Communication Skills, Creative Thinking, Problem Solving, Presentation Skills, Corporate Manners and Etiquette, Professionalism, Time Management, Stress Management, Goal Setting, Group Discussions, Public Speaking, Spoken English, Job Stability, Flexibility to Relocate, Team Building, Team Management and others to Keep them abreast of current Industrial/Corporate Expectations and enhance their adaptability.
The learning programs are conducted by in-house corporate trainers in coalition with industry experts, are highly customized and devised to develop one’s thought process with a profound pragmatic management skill-set, to face the global market with undaunted confidence and solution oriented approach. We believe in changing belief to bring transformation and unleash inner potential.
The pragmatic, interactive and two-way communication teaching pedagogy clubbed with case studies, supported by audiovisuals supports the effective learning process and equally equips the student for implementation.
Training & Placement Activities in a Nutshell:
• Employability Skills Enhancement Programs: The training program are devised, customized and delivered to impart and imbibe the relevant skills to suit the employer needs.
• Student Development workshops: It involves the overall development of the student- personal & professional to leverage his/her strengths and manage weaknesses.
• Industrial visits: Exposure to the process flow, departmental management systems, and functionalities followed by Expert Interaction for queries, clarifications and insight.
• Summer Internship Program: 45-60 days rigorous project work with companies to add value to the organizational productivity and supersede their expectations to earn Pre-Placement Offers.
• MDP initiatives: Management Development Programs are primarily focused towards employee development where our industry experienced faculty members conduct Training Need Analysis followed by customized training program for the employees. It aims to enhance the skill-set and performance of the group to deliver improved results to organizational productivity.
• Corporate Career Counseling: Help students to choose the right professional career option to facilitate 100% throughput in the industry/corporate they choose to work.
• Industry Expert Interaction: Coffee with CEO is a monthly initiative to keep students updated and upgrade their market sense and knowledge to ensure their smooth entry and successful existence.
• Short Term Live Projects: To provide exposure to real time practical working environment, challenge capabilities and apply learning to achieve organizational goal.
• MoUs with corporate/Industry: MoU’s are signed to agree to partner initiatives based on training, placement, internship, visits, student enlightenment, live projects and other areas of symbiotic association.
• HR Meets: To share corporate expectations with students and know the insights of hiring strategies followed. Showcase the talent pool we hold to meet their requirements.
• Institute Industry Interface initiatives to bridge the gap between industry and academia.
• Training & Development: Meeting end to end training needs of students from Spoken English to corporate communication skills, Personality Development, Leadership, management games, stress management, time management, Employability skills enhancement to Emotional Intelligence.
• Alumni Meet: To rejuvenate the feeling of togetherness and take pride in being a part of Institute. Explore new avenues and take pleasure in meeting the proud students.
Contact Details of Kruti Institute of Technology & Engineering, Raipur
Address:Knowledge Village, Naradaha, Near Gyan Ganga School, Raipur (C.G.) India