Training & Placement Activites
The Training & Placement Cell conducts various value added programmes for the students, which supplement the University Syllabi. The objective is to make the students more employable and enterprising in the marketplace. Engineering and Management Students are put through a training roadmap consisting of Communication Skills, Creative Thinking, Problem Solving, Presentation Skills, Corporate Manners and Etiquette, Professionalism, Time Management, Stress Management, Goal Setting, Group Discussions, Public Speaking, Spoken English, Job Stability, Flexibility to Relocate, Team Building, Team Management and others to Keep them abreast of current Industrial/Corporate Expectations and enhance their adaptability.
The learning programs are conducted by in-house corporate trainers in coalition with industry experts, are highly customized and devised to develop one’s thought process with a profound pragmatic management skill-set, to face the global market with undaunted confidence and solution oriented approach. We believe in changing belief to bring transformation and unleash inner potential.
The pragmatic, interactive and two-way communication teaching pedagogy clubbed with case studies, supported by audiovisuals supports the effective learning process and equally equips the student for implementation.
Training & Placement Activities in a Nutshell:
• Employability Skills Enhancement Programs: The training program are devised, customized and delivered to impart and imbibe the relevant skills to suit the employer needs.
• Student Development workshops: It involves the overall development of the student- personal & professional to leverage his/her strengths and manage weaknesses.
• Industrial visits: Exposure to the process flow, departmental management systems, and functionalities followed by Expert Interaction for queries, clarifications and insight.
• Summer Internship Program: 45-60 days rigorous project work with companies to add value to the organizational productivity and supersede their expectations to earn Pre-Placement Offers.
• MDP initiatives: Management Development Programs are primarily focused towards employee development where our industry experienced faculty members conduct Training Need Analysis followed by customized training program for the employees. It aims to enhance the skill-set and performance of the group to deliver improved results to organizational productivity.
• Corporate Career Counseling: Help students to choose the right professional career option to facilitate 100% throughput in the industry/corporate they choose to work.
• Industry Expert Interaction: Coffee with CEO is a monthly initiative to keep students updated and upgrade their market sense and knowledge to ensure their smooth entry and successful existence.
• Short Term Live Projects: To provide exposure to real time practical working environment, challenge capabilities and apply learning to achieve organizational goal.
• MoUs with corporate/Industry: MoU’s are signed to agree to partner initiatives based on training, placement, internship, visits, student enlightenment, live projects and other areas of symbiotic association.
• HR Meets: To share corporate expectations with students and know the insights of hiring strategies followed. Showcase the talent pool we hold to meet their requirements.
• Institute Industry Interface initiatives to bridge the gap between industry and academia.
• Training & Development: Meeting end to end training needs of students from Spoken English to corporate communication skills, Personality Development, Leadership, management games, stress management, time management, Employability skills enhancement to Emotional Intelligence.
• Alumni Meet: To rejuvenate the feeling of togetherness and take pride in being a part of Institute. Explore new avenues and take pleasure in meeting the proud students.