It deals with matters concerning professional placement of NEC graduates. The prime objective of the Cell is to facilitate its graduating students and industry by providing a meeting ground where the prospective employer companies can identify suitable candidates for placement in their organization. Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends. Organizes and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
Works towards continuing education for the college employees over the years, the department has maintained symbiotic, vibrant and purposeful relationship with Industries across the country and as a result, has built up an impressive placement record both in terms of percentage of registered students placed, as well as the number of companies visiting the campus. Industry is invited for Pre Placement Talks during which they are required to give a presentation of their company profile, recruitment needs, and compensation package and so on. This may be followed by interviews of interested students at a later stage. In addition recruitment needs of the industry are brought to the notice of students through the Placement Cell.
Many reputed organizations have visited our college providing ample opportunity for our students. In the upcoming years we look forward to shake hands with many esteemed organizations to utilize the resources of the young dynamic minds available in our premises.
Training & Placement Activites
- Arranging MOCK sessions for enhancing the communication skills, group discussion techniques, and written test which are the screening methods used by the organizations these days.
- Developing a strong bond between industry and students by keeping up to the expectations of both.
- Arranging guest lectures by eminent personalities from the industry so at to emphasis the ever changing need of the industry and how to make one ready for it.
- Continuous updating the database for meeting the different requirements from the organizations and to make students chose the best possible company and remunerations.
- Updating various departments about the requirements of the industry so as to enable them to get the students ready for the external world.
- Arranging In-plant training, Industrial visits, Projects, Guest lectures and other Industry-Institute interaction activities.
- Faculty Development Programmes.
- Orientation Program for Students.
- Career Counseling & Development Centre.
- ntrepreneurship Guidance Programmes.
- Placement Seminars & Talks
All final year students are exposed / trained in the following areas:
- Career Awareness sessions.
- Model Aptitude tests, Mock Group discussions & Interviews to excel in the Recruitment process.
- Guidance sessions for higher studies.
Contact Details of Narasaraopeta Engineering College, Guntur
Contact No:+91- 8647-239904
Address:Kotappakonda Road, Yellamanda(P.O.), NARASARAOPET - 522601, Guntur Dt., Andhra Pradesh.