The Oxford College of Science
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
- Interested companies contact placement officer, Principal or Heads of the various Departments, at: shiv firstname.lastname@example.org
- Companies are requested to give details of the job profile – role offered, pay package, place of posting, eligible departments.
- Companies are also allowed to showcase any presentation, videos, data or other information they want the students to see.
- After the application deadline for the students, the resumes are scrutinized by the company and are shortlisted.
- Shortlisted students get notified.
- The placement office allots the dates for the campus interviews.
- The job postings along with the eligibility criteria will be displayed on the college website.
- Students are required to check their emails regularly for information and details regarding placement drives.
- Students who are eligible for any placement drive will have to give his/her consent before attending the same to the concerned coordinator. Failing which the candidate will be marked absent for the particular drive.
- After the completion of the selection procedure on campus, company is required to announce the final list of the students on the same day itself.
- If a student is selected, the job is registered against him/her and he/she would not be allowed to appear for more interviews as per placement policy.
- Students should come in formal dress along with hard copies of the following:
- Updated resume.
- Hall ticket if applicable.
- Photostat of relevant documents duly attested.
- The students should maintain punctuality for all events.
- All the queries regarding placement drives etc will be handled by the student coordinators.