Shenbagha College of Nursing
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
How to reach
Shenbagha College of Nursing is situated at No.1, Mettu street, Mathiravedu, Nearby to Sri Devi Karumariamman koil, Thiruverkadu, Chennai-600 077. in Chennai.
- 4 Years
- Bachelor of Science-B.Sc.
- Medicine / Beauty / Health Care
Shenbagha College of Nursing - SCN Chennai - SCN
The Shenbagha College of Nursing was started by Saraswathy Medical and Educational Charitable Trust in the Year 2004 by experienced and expert Nursing persons. Dr.A.Ramasamy, D.N.,R.N.,B.Sc(N).,M.N.,Ph.D , the Chairman and the Managing Trustee of Shenbagha College of Nursing is well known Nursing expert in the Nursing community in India and has more than 60 years of experience in Nursing The other Trust Member is also an experienced Nursing person and dedicated nursing service for more than 40 years. The vision of Shenbagha College of Nursing is to be the leading centre of learning and innovation in emerging areas of business and management education. For every course the college imparts practical training to its students that helps them to understand better, improve their demonstrative skills, eliminate hesitation and in this process strives to mould them into industry ready professionals. Mission of Shenbagha College of Nursing is 'to foster critical analysis by training students both in theory and practice so as to equip them with skills needed for facing global challenges with team work and human values. And to build quality network with the Industry, educationists and the society for exchanging knowledge'. The modern teaching methodology assists the students in getting an all around view of engineering, technology and the entrepreneur world. The diligent faculty team of the college possesses hands-on experience and up to date knowledge of their subject and area of expertise. The infrastructure and facilities of Shenbagha College of Nursing consists of spread-out campus alongside various amenities in the form of library, computer center, classrooms with proper teaching and learning aids, medical facilities etc. The institute seeks to place each of its students in an organization/company of great repute.
Why join Shenbagha College of Nursing
The College has Excellent infrastructure.
1 Type Courses Available
- 1 UG Courses
Shenbagha College of Nursing Placements
1.Nursing Foundation:-Demo Lab is an attractive lab with more and surplus equipments and articles to practice Nursing Care Procedures.
2. Library:-The College Library has a good collection of books nearly 2500 books in all the subjects and more than 50 types of journals, totally around 1250 journals.
3. Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory:-Occupies an important position with TEN sets of all the bones of the body and visual models to learn Anatomy and physiology.
4. Nutrition Laboratory:-Has all the required articles to learn nutrition and cookery in a conclusive environment.
5. Community Health Nursing Laboratory:-Brings the students of learning the community health Nursing in the original settings in the class room, PHC, Urban and Rural Community.
6. Maternity and Child Health Nursing Lab:-This experience is provided in the lab as well as in the clinical setup.
7. Micro-Biology, Bio-Chemistry and Pharmocology Lab:-Well equipped to learn the subject in the first phase of direct learning before learning them in the Hospital situation.
8. Computer Lab:-Equipped with all computer learning facilities including broadband internet.
The Shenbagha College of Nursing has qualified expert Nursing teachers, specialists in the Basic Medical Science subjects and in behavioral sciences. The above laboratories will take care of the learning in all the subjects with modern Audio-visual aides.
Try our extensive database of FAQs or submit your own question...
Maharashtra Govt Starts Anti-Obesity Campaign for Students; Medical Colleges Roped In 01-Dec-2016, 05:07 PM
Shubham Kumar Asked this 6 months, 1 week ago - India
firstname.lastname@example.org Asked this 6 months, 1 week ago - India
Ayesha Sultana Asked this 3 months, 1 week ago - India