Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS) Shimoga
Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences is situated in Shimoga in Karnataka state of India. Established in 2005, it is accredited from MCI and it is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University. SIMS, Shimoga offers 13 courses across 3 streams namely Medical, Paramedical, Sciences and across 3 degrees like MBBS, MD, Diploma. SIMS campus is spread over 50 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, A/C, Audi, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Convo. Hall, Fest, Cultural zone, Lib are also there. Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences accepts National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-(NEET-UG) for admission into Engineering courses and National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-(NEET-UG) for admission into Engineering courses
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Cultural zone
- Medical Fac.
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Awards and Rankings
Dr. Kadam Awards
1. Dr. Rai Krishna Mahanti Memorial Gold Medal Award National Anatomy Conference at Culcutta in 1998.
2. Karnataka HDMC Rojosstava Award Nov – 2003, Hubli.
3. Dr. G.V. Bhatt Memorial Prize best Paper award (CSEPI India) International Conference in Bangalore in 2006
4. Dr. (Smt) S. Kantha Gold Medal award for best Scientific Paper Published in “Anatomica Karnataka” Journal, KCA conference in Mysore in 2007 .
5. Sri Devarj URS Medical College Gold Medal award in Kolar in 2010.
6. Karnataka Institute of Medical Science, Gold Medal Award at SIMS, Bangalore in 2013.
Contact Details of Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga
Address:SHIMOGA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES SAGAR ROAD