The curriculum at Sri SIIM is certified by Dun & Bradstreet, USA.
All India Excellence Award: 2009 by India Achievers Podium.
TIE-UP & MOUs
Sri SIIM has signed an MOU with AIESEC, which is a leading global organization that provides International internship and participation in a global environment. This assists students to have internships and final placement in best-in class multinational corporations.
Some key organizations associated with Sri SIIM in International arena:
- University of Bridgeport, USA
- International Education Association of South Africa & Economic office of South Africa, New Delhi.
- University of Natal, Durban, South Africa
- University of Durban, Westville, South Africa
- University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Association of MBA Schools in USA
- US National Academy of Management Science
- University of Illinois, Chicago
- Sri SIIM students' exchange program will further its objective of "Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam" besides exposing Indian students to international flavors.
- Autonomous Status by the AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Members of AIMA, ASSOCHAM & FICCI
- Membership of INDSET-AICTE consortium. (Indian National Digital Library in Engineering Sciences and Technology Consortium.)
- First Business School in India to subscribe to Financial Times (FT.Com), with its rich archives and instant international current updates of news and views for excellent knowledge bank for the faculty and students.
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION
- Recognized and supported by RKVIF, a philanthropic body for human excellence through Indian wisdom, service to global mankind and universal spirituality with offices around the globe.