Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management is situated in New Delhi in Delhi state of India. Established in 1994, it is accredited from MHRD, Govt. of India, AICTE Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management campus is spread over 3 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Academic Zone, A/C, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Counselling, Mess, Medical Facilities, Cls. Room, Placement are also there. Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management accepts Xavier Aptitude Test for admission into Management courses and Common Admission Test for admission into Management courses
- Academic Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Residential Institute
- Residential Zone
- Residential Faculty Zone
Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management Placement
The placements at the Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management (SSIIM) are managed by senior faculty members that have in-depth knowledge and experience in placing students. The placement cell is maintains ideal rapport with the leading corporate houses and business firms in the country throughout the year, which helps the college campus get select companies for the placement ...
Awards and Rankings
The curriculum at Sri SIIM is certified by Dun & Bradstreet, USA.
All India Excellence Award: 2009 by India Achievers Podium.
TIE-UP & MOUs
Sri SIIM has signed an MOU with AIESEC, which is a leading global organization that provides International internship and participation in a global environment. This assists students to have internships and final placement in best-in class multinational corporations.
Some key organizations associated with Sri SIIM in International arena:
- University of Bridgeport, USA
- International Education Association of South Africa & Economic office of South Africa, New Delhi.
- University of Natal, Durban, South Africa
- University of Durban, Westville, South Africa
- University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Association of MBA Schools in USA
- US National Academy of Management Science
- University of Illinois, Chicago
- Sri SIIM students' exchange program will further its objective of "Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam" besides exposing Indian students to international flavors.
- Autonomous Status by the AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Members of AIMA, ASSOCHAM & FICCI
- Membership of INDSET-AICTE consortium. (Indian National Digital Library in Engineering Sciences and Technology Consortium.)
- First Business School in India to subscribe to Financial Times (FT.Com), with its rich archives and instant international current updates of news and views for excellent knowledge bank for the faculty and students.
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION
- Recognized and supported by RKVIF, a philanthropic body for human excellence through Indian wisdom, service to global mankind and universal spirituality with offices around the globe.
Contact Details of Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management, New Delhi
Address:7 Institutional Area Vasant Kunj Phase II , New Delhi-110070