Admission Open for session 2019
Vanguard Business School (abbreviated as VBS) is one of the top B-schools, located in Bangalore (officially known as Bengaluru), Karnataka, India. It is established by a team of eight highly qualified professional including alumni of IIMs, XLRI and an MS from US.
Vanguard Business School is affiliated to Bangalore University. It provides three years full-time Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course in Finance, Marketing and Human Resources. VBS also provides two years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) course in four different specializations namely Marketing, IT/Operations, Finance and Human Resource.
VBS has a world-class infrastructure with all the modern facilities, which are mentioned below:
|Spacious Class Rooms||AC Classrooms||Tutorial Rooms|
|Departmental Library||Internet Facility||LCD Projector|
|Drawing Hall for Graphics||Wi-Fi||Boys Common Room|
|High-Speed Internet||Girls Common Room||Water Cooler|
- Academic Zone
- AV Lab
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
VBS, Bangalore Placement
Vanguard Business School is happy to announce another season of 100% placement , in keeping with our philosophy of ensuring that not a single student gets left out. The batch of 2016, has seen as tunning increase in number of recruiters on campus as well as the sheer diversity of Sectors and Roles on offer.
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
Student Achievements :
- Gurucharan Raghunathan and Arvindh Kumar presented a research paper in MARKIT, Marketing conclave on “Political Branding- Indian Angle” held at Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai.
- Mazid Ali Khan presented at the National Conference on Challenges and Opportunities in the Management Education in India: A Critical Review, at Pune, Maharashtra during 17th – 19th February, 2012 on the focal theme “Teaching Methodology: An impact on Management education”, organized by The Matrix Educational Foundation’s, Matrix Business School.
- Shireen Khan presented at the National Conference on Challenges and Opportunities before the Management Education in India: A Critical Review, at Pune, Maharashtra during 17th – 19th February, 2012 on the focal theme “A Critical Analysis of Co –Curricular and Extra Curricular activities and its impact on management education”, organized by The Matrix Educational Foundation’s, Matrix Business School.
- Indresh Vikram Singh presented at the International Conference on Marketing practices in small businesses: Concentration on cottage industry at Pune, Maharashtra during 4th-6th October, 2012 on the focal theme “Inclusive and Sustainable Growth (Role of Industries, Governments and Civil Society)” organized by The BAIF Development Research Foundation and Institute of Management Technology (IMT) at BAIF Campus.
- Gurucharan Raghunathan and Manali Sarkar presented a research paper at the National conference (MARCON) on Impacts of FDI in Retail Merchandising at Tiruchirapalli, on 20th February, 2013 on the focal theme “Recent Trends In Marketing” organized by the Department of Marketing, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. The paper has been published in the MARCON book of NIT named “Marketing Dynamics”.
Other Popular Management Colleges in Bangalore View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Vanguard Business School, Bangalore
Contact No:+91 8431911112
Address:3/A, Hyland Industrial Estate, Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560068