Vanguard Business School is situated in Bangalore in Karnataka state of India. Established in 2010, it is accredited from UGC, NAAC and it is affiliated to Bangalore University. VBS, Bangalore offers 2 courses across 1 streams namely Management and across 2 degrees like PGP, MBA+PGDM. VBS campus is spread over 15000 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, AV Lab, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Placement, Trans. are also there. Vanguard Business School accepts Xavier Aptitude Test for admission into Management - BBA / MBA / Diploma courses and MAT for admission into Management - BBA / MBA / Diploma courses
Area 15000 Square Feet
Buit up area 0 Acres
Total Course 2
- Acad. Zone
- AV Lab
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Awards and Rankings
Student Achievements :
- Gurucharan Raghunathan and Arvindh Kumar presented a research paper in MARKIT, Marketing conclave on “Political Branding- Indian Angle” held at Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai.
- Mazid Ali Khan presented at the National Conference on Challenges and Opportunities in the Management Education in India: A Critical Review, at Pune, Maharashtra during 17th – 19th February, 2012 on the focal theme “Teaching Methodology: An impact on Management education”, organized by The Matrix Educational Foundation’s, Matrix Business School.
- Shireen Khan presented at the National Conference on Challenges and Opportunities before the Management Education in India: A Critical Review, at Pune, Maharashtra during 17th – 19th February, 2012 on the focal theme “A Critical Analysis of Co –Curricular and Extra Curricular activities and its impact on management education”, organized by The Matrix Educational Foundation’s, Matrix Business School.
- Indresh Vikram Singh presented at the International Conference on Marketing practices in small businesses: Concentration on cottage industry at Pune, Maharashtra during 4th-6th October, 2012 on the focal theme “Inclusive and Sustainable Growth (Role of Industries, Governments and Civil Society)” organized by The BAIF Development Research Foundation and Institute of Management Technology (IMT) at BAIF Campus.
- Gurucharan Raghunathan and Manali Sarkar presented a research paper at the National conference (MARCON) on Impacts of FDI in Retail Merchandising at Tiruchirapalli, on 20th February, 2013 on the focal theme “Recent Trends In Marketing” organized by the Department of Marketing, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. The paper has been published in the MARCON book of NIT named “Marketing Dynamics”.
Vanguard Business School is happy to announce another season of 100% placement , in keeping with our philosophy of ensuring that not a single student gets left out. The batch of 2016, has seen as tunning increase in number of recruiters on campus as well as the sheer diversity of Sectors and Roles on offer.
Contact Details of Vanguard Business School, Bangalore
Contact No:+91 8431911112
Address:3/A, Hyland Industrial Estate, Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560068