May 01, 2016
Aug 07, 2016
Aug 28, 2016
GMAT 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative GMAT 2016 Exam Dates
|Registration End Date||Jun 26, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||May 01, 2016|
|Test Results Date||Aug 28, 2016|
|Test Start Date||Aug 07, 2016|
|Test Date||Aug 07, 2016|
How to Apply for GMAT 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling of application form for the GMAT .
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the exam details.
5. Downloads & prints hall ticket from the official site.
GMAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per government rules.
List of GMAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|