May 01, 2016
Aug 07, 2016
Aug 28, 2016
GMAT 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for GMAT 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling of application form for the GMAT .
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the exam details.
5. Downloads & prints hall ticket from the official site.
Eligibility for GMAT 2016
However, the candidate will be required to conform to the GMAT eligibility standards of the institute he/she has applied to. It should be noted that any institute, which provides post-graduate management degree, would demand a minimum qualification of bachelor's degree. Hence, it becomes necessary for the candidate to be a graduate from a recognised university if he/she plans to pursue education after sitting for GMAT.
Age- The candidates must be above 18 years of age while taking the GMAT exam.
Marks- minimum qualification of Bachelor's degree.
GMAT 2016 Important Instructions
a) Understand the minimum requirements for scheduling the exam:
b) You must be at least 18 years old. If you are between 13 and 17 years old, you mustget permission from a parent or legal guardian. If you do need permission, you must provide written proof of your guardian’s consent prior to scheduling the exam.
c) You may take the exam no more than five times within a 12 month period.
d) You must wait at least 16 days after you take the exam before you can take it again.
e) You must wait at least five years to test again if you have previously achieved a perfect Total score of 800.
f) You must follow all of the registration and testing rules.
g) Research schools and check application deadlines for programs that interest you.
h)Check our “Country Specific Regulations” for any guidelines that may apply to you.
i) Request reasonable testing accommodations if you have a disability.
j) You must be approved for any accommodations before you schedule your exam, and you must follow any special registration instructions you receive.
GMAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per government rules.
GMAT Application FAQ
1) What is the GMAT?
The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is the most popular standardised test for business school aspirants worldwide. Over the past 5 years, a majority of the best B-Schools in India have started accepting GMAT scores, making it the choicest test for most Business School aspirants worldwide.
List of GMAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|