How to Prepare
- Aspirants should focus on core quant topics and theory. Try and finish all the topics in the next two months. Thereafter, do not touch new topics or comfortable areas. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/ non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical in the exam. Apart question learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give them a try only if they are not very close.
- Logical reasoning is comparatively more difficult to solve than Quant and Data Interpretation in the exam. We can expect a similar pattern in the exam.
- While revising GENERAL AWARENESS, candidates need to go through top news stories regularly. Apart from that, focus on static topics.
- Except for the section on General Awareness, all the other sections of the exam get well covered with a good preparation for IIFT. However, it would be advisable for a student to work on his/her speed the exam. Some of the questions under Data Interpretation tend to be calculation intensive.
- For preparation on General Awareness, in addition to reading newspapers regularly, it would be advisable for a student to prepare from the following sources:
- Also, in the various issues of MBA Education & Careers magazine, focus on features like Business GK, Current Issues & Events, and Current Event Chronicle (this feature captures important tidbits).
- In addition to the above, please run through the GK Model Papers feature titled, improve your GK.
- Manorama & CSR Year Book - it helps in preparation for stock type questions In Manorama Year Book and CSR, please focus on the following chapters.
- Who is who
- What is what
- Science scan
- Human body
- Landmarks of history
- The Universe
- While preparing for this section, a student should focus on issues related to National & International Events, World Bodies, and Foreign Trade related information.
- Finally, practicing past years' question papers as well as Mock Tests of various players are perhaps the best source for preparation. It provides opportunity to plug the loopholes in the preparation of entrance exam and one should give maximum importance to these question papers.
IIFT 2017 Question Paper Format
IIFT 2017 News and Updates
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade or IIFT has announced the results of IIFT 2016 entrance examination on December 23, 2016. According to the official site of IIFT, a total number of 1,973 candidates have been shortlisted for the next level of the admission process. The written examination was held ...Read more
IIFT Contact Details
|Address||1583 Madurdaha, Chowbagha Road, Ward No 108, Borough XII, Kolkata 700107|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place