DDU Gorakhpur University
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University Overview
DDU Gorakhpur was founded in 1957 by the Uttar Pradesh State Universities Act. It is spread over an area of 191.21 acres of land, the university consists of 6 faculties and 29 departments that have played a crucial part in providing holistic teaching to the people of the eastern region. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University has more than 340 affiliated colleges. The DDU university was the first to be inaugurated in Uttar Pradesh after independence. It is titled after the extraordinary political thinker, Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya. DDU Gorakhpur is located in the sacred city of Gorakhpur and procures the religious and philosophical inheritance of Buddha, Guru Gorakshnath, and Kabir.
Recently DDU has released admit card 2022 in online mode. Login credentials such as form no./roll no. and date of birth, are required to access the DDU admit card 2022. Applicants can follow the steps given below to download the DDU 2022 admit card:
- Visit the official website of DDU Gorakhpur
- Click on the 'Admit Card' tab given on the top right
- Put in the 'Form No./Roll No.' in the first white box
- Fill in the 'Date of Birth' in the second white box
- Click on the 'Submit' button
- The respective admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future use
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, a residential-cum-affiliating state university, can rant of a vibrant academic legacy, prominent alumni, experienced, trained, and committed staff members, transparent helpful & responsive organizational set-up, Wi-Fi campus, and Library.
The DDUG University provides significant career advancement opportunities to its pupils. Moreover, improved research facilities and a safe campus are a plus. DDUG cherished the objective of educating creative talent and scientific enthusiasm among its pupils and sensitizing them to vaster socio-economic and political presences. The notion of this university at Gorakhpur was first idolised by C. J. Chako, who was the Principal of St. Andrews College, then under Agra University. He began post-graduate and undergraduate science education in his college.
Then this notion got consolidated by S. N. M.Tripathi and the suggestion was approved in regulation by the first Chief Minister of UP, Gobind Ballabh Pant. In 1956, the university came into existence by an act passed by the UP Legislature. The university commenced operating on September 1, 1957.
DDU Gorakhpur Highlights
DDU Gorakhpur Courses and Fees Structure
DDU Gorakhpur university offers more than 79 study courses in 10 streams at the UG, PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D. levels. These courses proposed are in the department of art, humanities, engineering, architecture, sciences, law, education, social sciences, commerce, computer application, medical, allied sciences, IT, management and business administration, media, mass communication, and journalism.
- DDU Gorakhpur fees for M.Com is Rs 2,565 per year.
- DDUG MJMC fees are Rs 2,565 per year.
- DDU Gorakhpur fees for BBA is Rs 19,000 per year.
- DDU Gorakhpur LLM fees is Rs 2,565 per year.
- DDUG fees for M.Sc is Rs 2613 per year.
- DDUG MA is Rs 2613 per year.
- DDU Gorakhpur B.Com fees is Rs 2,544 per year.
- DDU Gorakhpur BBA fees is Rs 2,592 per year.
- DDU Gorakhpur fees for B.Sc is Rs 2,592 per year.
- DDUG BA fees is Rs 2,592 per year.
- DDUG fees for BJMC is Rs 2,592 per year.
DDU Gorakhpur Courses and Eligibility criteria
Bachelor of Arts aspirants who have passed the (10+2) or comparable exam level is qualified for the BA course.
Bachelor of Science (Maths group)
- Aspirants who have passed the (10+2) or comparable exam level from the science stream (math) are qualified for B.Sc.
Bachelor of Science (Bio group)
- Aspirants who have passed the (10+2) or comparable exam level in the Science stream (biology stream) are qualified for Bachelor of Science entrance.
Bachelor of Science (Agriculture)
- Aspirants who have passed the (10+2) (agriculture) or comparable exam level in science (mathematics or biology) streams are qualified for a Bachelor of Science.
Bachelor of Science (Home Science)
- Aspirants who have passed the (10+2) or comparable exam level in the science (Mathematics or Biology) stream are qualified for a Bachelor of Science admission.
Bachelor of Commerce
- Aspirants who have passed the (10+2) or comparable exam level are qualified for admission to Bachelor of commerce.
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Aspirants have passed (10+2) or comparable exam level with at least 40% marks.
Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Aspirants have passed (10+2) or comparable exam level with at least 40% marks.
Bachelor of Science (physiotherapy)
- Aspirants who have passed the (10+2) or comparable exam level in science (mathematics or biology group) with at least 45% marks belonging to GEN/OBC and at least 40% if they belong to SC/ST.
Bachelor of Science (MLT)
- Aspirants who have passed the (10+2) or comparable exam level in science (mathematics or biology group) with at least 45% marks belonging to GEN/OBC and at least 40% if they belong to SC/ST.
Bachelor of Technology
- Aspirants who have passed the (10+2) or comparable exam level in the science stream (maths group).
BA.LLB (integrated five-year program)
- Aspirants who have passed the (10+2) or comparable exam level.
Bachelor of Legislative Law (3 Years)
- To take admission in the 3 years LLB programme, students of the general need at least 45%, OBC needs at least 42% and SC/ST categories need at least 40% in their final year exam (UG/PG).
- The enrollment procedure will be administered as per the latest functional standards of BCI.
Bachelor of Journalism
- Aspirants would be qualified for entrance in BJ who have completed graduation or equivalent exam level with at least 45%from any recognised university.
- The aspirant needs to pass BA/ B.Sc from any recognised university, and they should also have upheld the third year examination in the related subject. Admission in post-graduation (arts and science) first is only granted in any one of the subjects that the student opted for in graduation (third year).
MA in Economics
- The aspirant must have upheld BA/B.Sc from an acknowledged university and opted for economics/ maths/ statistics as a subject in graduation.
MA in Continuing Education and Extension Work
- Graduation in any stream with at least 40% marks or a comparable degree from a recognised university.
Masters of Science Programmes
- The aspirant needs to pass BA/B.Sc from any recognised university, and they must also have passed the third year examination in the related subject. Entrance in post graduation (science) first year is only given in any one of the subjects opted by the student in graduation (third year)
Master of Commerce
- The aspirants need to pass B.Com from any recognised university.
M.Sc (Environmental science)
- Those aspirants who have finished B.Sc (life science) / B.Sc (biology) from any recognised university are qualified. In graduation (third year), the aspirant must have had botany/zoology/industrial microbiology/microbiology/biotechnology.
- The aspirant must have finished B.Sc from any recognised university and have chosen either physics or electronics in the final year of graduation.
- The aspirant must have finished B.Sc with science stream (math or zoology group) from an acknowledged university, and have scored at least 55% (for unreserved/OBC categories) or 50% (for SC/ST categories) marks.
M.Sc (Home Science)
- The aspirant must have finished B.Sc (home science) three-year/four-year programme from a recognised university.
- The aspirants need to finish B.Sc from an acknowledged university with a science stream (math or biology group)and have scored at least 55% marks (UR/OBC category) and at least 45% marks (SC/ST category).In graduation (final year), the aspirin must have chosen botany/zoology/industrial microbiology/ microbiology/biotechnology.
- The aspirant must have finished B.Sc (Ag.) from any acknowledged university.
Diploma in Disaster and National Security Management (PGDDM)
- Aspirants need to finish B.Sc/B.Com/LLB from an acknowledged university or comparable exam level from any foreign university/institute to be qualified.
- Those aspirants would be given priority who have chosen defense and strategic studies/economics/ geography/ psychology/ international relations/law/any one subject from the science stream in graduation.
- At least 55% marks in LLB are mandatory to get in LLM first year for the students of general and OBC categories. However, this regulation will not be active for SC, and ST applicants.
- Graduates who have finished graduation with at least 40% marks are qualified for the entrance examination.
Master of Arts in Home Science
- Aspirants with a BA degree in home science as a mandatory subject or B.Sc home science degree in either a three-year program or a four-year program from any acknowledged university is qualified for the entrance exam.
- Bachelor's degree in any domain with at least 50% marks.
- The student must have at least participated in an inter-collegiate/ inter-zonal/ district/ school tournament in sports acknowledged by the AIU / IOA / SGFI / Government of India.
- Students with a bachelor's degree in physical education with at least 45% marks or a bachelor's degree in any domain with at least 45% marks and physical education compulsory or bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks and have taken part in national/ inter-university / state tournaments or attained 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in inter college / inter-zonal / district/school tournament in any sports and games acknowledged by AIU / IOA / SGFI / Government of India.
- For applicants at least 50% marks or comparable grade is mandated.
- Aspirants funded by government institutions, public associations, or private organisations for admission in this programme are also eligible.
International students/non-resident Indians must possess consent from the university for admission in the above-spoken programme.
NOTE: This minimum percentage shall be relaxed by 5% in the case of OBC, SC, ST, and DIVYANG (gifted applicants).
DDU Gorakhpur Admission Process 2022
DDU Entrance Exam 2022: Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University has circulated the DDU admission exam 2022 form for postgraduate programmes on April 1, 2022. The DDU admission exam application form 2022 for B.Sc Agriculture was aired on April 9.
Candidates have to pass the DDU entrance exam 2022 to qualify for admission. Moreover, DDUGU holds counseling sessions for qualified nominees.
Aspirants must register early and fill out an application form for the DDU Gorakhpur entrance exam.
DDU Gorakhpur University Application Process
DDU Gorakhpur's application process normally begins in March with the circulation of the application form for the MBA Program. The criteria for selection in various courses are different at the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University. The application procedure for DDUGU is entirely online.
Applicants may follow the steps given below to fill out the DDU Gorakhpur application form:
1: Visit the authorized admission portal of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University Gorakhpur.
2: Choose the course and fill out the form with the mandatory details such as educational details, personal details, contact, and address.
3: The aspirant's signature and color photos must be uploaded with the DDU Gorakhpur application form.
4: After filling up the details, submit the form.
5: Then, pay the DDU Gorakhpur application fee through online payment modes like net banking, credit, and debit cards, BHIM, UPI, Paytm, etc.
6: Qualified prospects will be asked for the entrance exam except for the MBA course.
MBA aspirants need to fill theirCAT examination score in the DDUGU application form 2022. On getting shortlisted, they will be immediately contacted for group discussion and a personal interview round. Admission will be done based on the student's performance in the selection rounds.
7: DDU Gorakhpur conducts a computer-based examination, which the candidates need to clear to qualify for enrollment. Once qualified, candidates are asked to appear for a viva exam by the DDUGU admission committee. The nomination of aspirants for DDUGU admission is based on their all-around performance in the last entitling examination, DDUGU examination marks, and Viva-voce marks.
8: PhD aspirants are acquitted from DDUGU only when they qualify for national-level entrance exams such as UGC/ CSIR NET (JRF), SET, andGATE (with a valid score), or Teacher Research Fellowship.
9: The entrance exam for the Degree of Proficiency in Bhasha Mongolian, Indonesia, and Hebrew, the appointment for entrance is done on a merit basis as per the accomplishment in Certificate of Proficiency (CoP) in respective dialects. Merit lists are formulated for each section, i.e. candidates who belong to areas such as SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and EWS are qualified for marks concession as per the admission policy of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University.
DDU Gorakhpur NIRF Ranking
- NIRF ranking 2021 was 2nd & 9th in the university and all-around category.
- DDUGU has secured 2nd rank by NIRF for four consecutive years now.
- DDUGU has been rated among the top 10 universities in India by QS World University Rankings.
- DDUGU secured 1st position amongst the nicest universities in India in the Week & Hansa Research Survey.
DDU Gorakhpur Placements
Around 40% to 60% of pupils studying at DDUG, get placed in well-known companies every year. The highest salary package is Rs 3 LPA while the lowest salary package is Rs 2 LPA. The regular salary package offered is around Rs 2.5 LPA. Primary recruiting companies in DDU Gorakhpur for the various courses are ICMR and NGOs.
As per the media statements, DDU GKP has intended to reconsider its Employment And Placement Cell to meet the market mandates and industry standards. DDU Gorakhpur Employment and Placement Cell will prioritize placement-related training that will significantly help the students.
The university will also invite multinational and national firms for campus placements. The goal of DDU Gorakhpur Employment and Placement Cell is to position 5,000 orders each year after 2021. DDU Gorakhpur university's placement team delivers to the students a deliberate and favorable career, educating the students about the improving job market.
The placement cell further educates students about new job openings and motivates students for entrepreneurship and self-employment. DDU Gorakhpur university placement and training cell stimulate campus placement through solid proposals and techniques.
DDU Gorakhpur Placement Process
- DDU Gorakhpur university students have to register at the placement and training cell portal.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University placement team invites recruiters for conducting the placement drive.
- Interested companies will contact back with the job details such as job profile, job location, and salary package as part of the pre-placement talk.
DDU Gorakhpur Placements Statistics 2021
DDU Gorakhpur Recruiters
DDU Gorakhpur Scholarships
- International Research Students: 2 Scholarships of Rs 1,00,000/per year for three years. A committee set up for this purpose at Gorakhpur university selects distinguished international students continuing PhD studies.
- International UG/PG students: 10 Scholarships of Rs 80,000 per year. Meritorious students from abroad who are continuing their studies at Gorakhpur university are selected based on merit and means by a committee set up for the purpose.
- Indian Research Students for International Research Visit: 05 Scholarships consisting of the following components:
(a) Travel concession up to Rs 1,00,000.
(b) Living Fund of Rs 1,000 per month for an absolute period of six months.
(c) Contingencies of Rs 1,000 for a 3-month stay and Rs 2,000 for 6-month stay.
DDU Gorakhpur Scholarship criteria
- Applicants must have a degree in the relevant branch and an equivalent professional course in a similar domain from an accredited university.
- Applicants for the General Scholarship Program must be fluent in English.
- The candidate must have good handwriting. and knowledge of English.
- Selection for the program is tentative until the candidate submits the required documents and transcripts, including the results of the final qualifying exam at admission.
- In case of having taken part in a course and the result is awaited, provisional admission can be taken. In any case, you must submit the result to the university by October, 31 at the latest, unless the rules of the Regulatory Council stipulate otherwise.
- Attach self-attested copies of your qualification/certificate forms to the application form. In addition, submit all original copies of the evaluation forms/certificates.
- Include your most recent photograph in the space provided on the application form.
- Before submitting/sending the completed application form, please review all items on the form.
- The candidate's involvement in any form of criminal activity precludes the candidate from applying for admission to any university program. Withholding information from this account will revoke an authorization if discovered later.
- If any document/statement submitted by the candidate is found to be false/false, their admission will be revoked and they may be prosecuted.
DDU Gorakhpur Campus Facilities and Infrastructure
- DDU Gorakhpur library have a huge number of books and publications on diverse subjects like science, current affairs, arts, commerce, banking, engineering, management, accounting, and plenty of different subjects of Interest.
- DDU Gorakhpur offers hostel lodging for both males and females. All the hostels have primary services like water purifiers, standard room, activity room, TV, mess, laundry services, safety and surveillance gadget, etc.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University consists of both a chemistry lab and a computer lab.
- Guest House
- Post Office
- Conference Rooms.
Most Popular Facilities
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University also has sports fields and playgrounds.
- The university has good classrooms, quality food in the dining room, and a good hostel.
- DDUG also has an enormous meeting room and a sound study library with many books and learning materials.
- DDUG University has ample classrooms, good Wi-Fi facilities, and libraries.
- The university has high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity in laboratories, libraries, hostels, lecture theaters, seminar rooms, and even guest houses. In addition, the campus uses the new next-generation wireless technology standard for Wi-Fi networking to enable faculty, students, and assistance staff to easily access data, voice, multimedia, video conferencing services, research applications, e-learning, and business.
- The gym is part of the campus facilities of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University
- Students can maintain fitness by using the facilities of this university-provided gymnasium. The gym is well equipped with lifting and exercise machines. The gym helps students stay fit and healthy.
- The laboratories are air-conditioned and equipped with numerous modern facilities. They are intricate but well-equipped, where more than 40 students can conduct their experiments simultaneously.
- Instruments available in the lab include UV spectrophotometer: double beam DO measurement, magnetic stirrer, multi-parameter: 6 parameters namely pH, TDS, ORP, salinity, temperature, millivolts, convection oven, and digital oven, stirrer, rotary flask, UV transilluminator, Dual Orbitex Shaker with compressor and much more.
DDU Gorakhpur University Affiliated Colleges
- APS Degree College, Sonughat, Deoria
- AYT College Of Education, Ghataila Ghazi, Deoria
- AYT College Of Education, Ghataila Ghazi, Deoria
- Lakh Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Phulwaria, Lachchi, Deoria
- B. R. D. B. D. P. G. College, Ashram, Barhaj, Deoria
- B. R. D. P. G. College, Deoria
- BRD. Mahavidyalaya, Madhpahi, Nonapar, Deoria
- BRDBD Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Ashram Barhaj, Deoria
- Baba Awatar Singh Ji Nirankari Mahavidyalaya, Siswan Sohnariya, Deoria
- Babu Baijnath Singh Mahavidyalaya, Devadhi, Andela, Deoria
- Babu Kailash Prasad Mahavidyalaya, Sawreji Kharag, Belwa Bazar, Deoria
- Baba Ji Snatak Degree College, Pindi, Deoria
- Badami Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Marhawan, Deoria
- Bagi ashawari Shikshan Sansthan, Mail, Deoria
- Bahadur Yadav Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Nagar Panchayat, Bhatni, Deoria
- Bahadur Yadav Memorial Mahavidyalaya, Nagar Panchayat, Bhatni, Deoria
- Bhagwan Buddha Lakshmi Mahavidyalaya, Hirandapur, Rampur Karkhana, Deoria
- Bhrigurashan Rai Mahavidyalaya, KhairaBanua, Gauri Bazar, Deoria
- Buddh Mahavidyalaya, Ratasia Kothi, Deoria
- Chandrabali Rai Mahavidyalaya, BagharaMahuaari, Deoria
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Mahavidyalaya, Baraipar, Pandey, Bankata, Deoria
- Deena Nath Pandey Rajkiya Mahila P. G. College, Deoria
- Dev Bandhu Mahavidyalaya, Nonapar, Deoria
- Devta Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, BaghauchGhat, Ahrauli, Deoria
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Mahavidyalaya, Karaundi, Bhaliani, Deoria
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Mahavidyalaya, Malibari, Shahpur, Deoria
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Mahavidyalaya, Satraon, Deoria
- Dulari Devi P.G. College, Bindawala, Bhikampur, Deoria
- Hiraman Mahatma Mahavidyalaya, Mahuadeeh, Deoria
- Indrasan Shiksha Santhan Degree College, Demi Saghati, Deoria
- Jai Bahadur Shahi (Jbs) Mahavidyalaya, Bhingari Bazar, Bhatpar Rani, Deoria
- Jai Shankar Kalawati Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Sallahpur, Deoria
- Jugal Kishor Khetan Brahmdev Tiwari Shiksha Avam Prashikshan Mahavidyalaya, Pakari Ve bhadra, Deoria
- Kalpnath Rai Mahavidyalaya, Lakshmipur Bazar, Bhatni, Deoria
- Khadija Bibi Makhdoom Bakhsh Girls Degree College, Laar, Deoria
- Lagna Devi Tarakant Mahavidyalaya, Ranihawa, Deoria
- Lalita College Of Education, Ahirauli Baghel, Deoria
- Lalji Rai Degree College, Khori Bari, Rampur, Deoria
- Late Ramlal Tripathi Mahavidyalaya, Pipara Shukla, Deoria
- Lilawati Devi Mahavidyalaya, Haraiya, Sohanriya, Deoria
- Maa Phoolpati Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya , Dumari, Rampur Karkhana , Deoria
- Maa Saraswati Balika Mahavidyalaya, Sohanpur , Deoria
- Maa Singhasini Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Guddi Chakiya, Baripur Kuti, Gader, Deoria
- Maa Sukali Devi Mahavidyalaya, Sahjaur, Deoria
- Maa Urmila Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Rampur Mukund, Rampur Karkhana, Deoria
- Madan Mohan Malviya Snatkottar Mahavidyalaya, Bhatpar Rani, Deoria
- Maharaja Agrasen College Of Commerce, Deoria
- Manti Devi Vishwanath Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Devpar, Madanpur, Deoria
- Manzoor Ali Mahavidyalaya, Karjahan, Deoria
- Mata Ramraji Devi Mahavidyalaya, Usra Bazaar, Deoria
- Moti Kalpati Mahavidyalaya, Pakari Bujurg, Deoria
- Muhammad Sher Ali Madina Mahavidyalaya, Kothilhawa, Deoria
- Murad Lari Educational Institute, Dhanpurwa, Salempur, Deoria
- Nasima Begum Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Dharmkhor, Babu Ghati, Deoria
- Om Shree Sai Kripa Mahavidyalaya, Kundauli, Lar, Deoria
- Paramhans Babua Ji Girls Educational Institute, Jamsada, Pindi, Deoria
- Parmeshwar Mahavidyalaya, Nautan, Hathiyagarh, Deoria
- Prabhavati Mahavidyalaya, Kharwaniya Naveen, Ropan Chhapra, Laar, Deoria
- Pt. Shri krishna Upadhyay Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Rudrapur, Deoria
- R. N. Mahavidyalaya, Harnautha, Deoria
- Radhika Devi Kailash Prasad Mahavidyalaya, BaluaChhapar, Pipra Chandrabhan, Deoria
- Raja Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Sallahpur, Bhatni, Deoria
- Rajendra Babu Mahavidyalaya, Bankatiya Dubey, Deoria
- Rajeshwari Devi Ram Subhag Singh Mahavidyalaya, Kurmipatti, Pathardeva, Deoria
- Rajkeeya Mahavidyalaya, Indupur, Gauri Bazar, Deoria
- Rajkeeya Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Salempur, Deoria
- Raksharao Rajnath Rao Mahavidyalaya, Narayanpur, Deoria
- Ram Manohar Lohia Mahavidyalaya, Malibari, Bariyarpur, Badhara, Deoria
- Ram Radhika Mahavidyalaya, Chatiya, Mehrauna (Laar), Deoria
- Ramashankar Krishak Mahavidyalaya, Mail, Deoria
- Ramchandra Upadhyay Mahavidyalaya, Dhanauti, Bhatpar Rani, Deoria
- Ramesh Chandra Rao Navtappi Mahavidyalaya, Rampurgarh, Deoria
- Ramgulam Rai P.G. College, Bankatashiv, Sallahpur, Deoria
- Ramji Sahay Mahavidyalaya, Rudrapur, Deoria
- Rana Pratap Shiksha Prashikshan Sansthan Mahavidyalaya, Bharauli, Deoria
- Ranju Singh Mahavidyalaya, Sonari, Deoria
- Ravindra Kishore ShahiRajkeeyaMahavidyalaya, Patherdeva, Deoria
- Reshama Devi Mahavidyalaya, Amawa, Sohnariya, Deoria
- S. D. Memorial Snatak Mahavidyalaya, Nautan, Deoria
- SK. Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Tilauli, Sohnag, Deoria
- S.S. Walayat Husain Mahavidyalaya, Sitapatti, Banjaria, Deoria
- Sant Vinoba P. G. College, Deoria
- Sarovadi Devi Satyanarayan Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Pipra Chandrabhan (Mishra Tola), Deoria
- Sarswati Devi Women Institute Of Higher Education, Maunagarhwa, Deoria
- Sarvanand Shandilya Yogeshwar Mahavidyalaya, Jamuna Tiwari, Salempur, Deoria
- Satyanarayan Gupta Madhuri Devi Mahavidyalaya, Banki, Baurdih, Deoria
- Satyanarayan Mahavidyalaya, Bharauli, Bardila Dal, Deoria
- Shaheed Chandrashekhar Singh Seva Sansthan Mahavidyalaya, Bardiha, Prashuram Lar, Deoria
- Shamsuddin Ansari Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Abubakarnagar, Deoria
- Shanti Devi Memorial Mahavidyalaya, Deevadhar, Pipara Rohaniya, Deoria
- Shanti Devi Memorial Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Deevadhar, Pipra Mishra, Deoria
- Sharada Devi MahilaMahavidyalaya, Kurmi Patti, Pathrdewa , Deoria
- Sheikh Shahid Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Madanpur, Deoria
- Shree Bhagwan Dutt Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Kakawal, Gauri Bazaar, Deoria
- Shree Rainath Brahamdev Mahavidyalaya, Salempur, Deoria
- Shri Dinesh Chandra Geeta Mahavidyalaya, Baruadeeh, Baikunthpur, Deoria
- Shrimati Kesha Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Pakari Veerbhadra, Deoria
- Shriram Mahavidyalaya, Teliya Kalan, Deoria
- Shrut Keerti Boudh Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Barhaj, Deoria
- Siddheshwar Shitaldev Narayan Mahavidyalaya, Bhari Chaura, Bhatani, Deoria
- Siddique Ahmad P.G. College, Distauli, Deoria
- Singhasani Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Nema, Deoria
- Sir Syed College Of Commerce & Management, Aurangabad, Salempur, Deoria
- Sita Devi Mahavidyalaya, By-Pass Road, Bhatni, Deoria
- Sonia Kiran Prashikshan Kendra, Rampur Dubey, Deoria
- Sonia Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Belwa Bazaar, Deoria
- Sri Mateshwari Mahavidyalaya, Bardiha, Parshuram, Deoria
- Sudama Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Piparhiyan, Pakadi Babu, Bhatparani, Deoria
- Swami Devanand P.G. College, Mathlar, Deoria
- Swami Vivekanand Mahavidyalaya, Kotwa Mishra, Deoria
- Swari Devi Mahavidyalaya, Tenua, Deoria
- Vidyawati Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Damodarpur – Atrauli, Chakmokam Ali, Deoria
- Vishwanath Rai Kakand Mahavidyalaya, Khukhundu, Deoria
- A.P. Gupta Ewam Shrimati Geeta Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Sangrampur, Unwal, Gorakhpur
- Akhil Bhartiya Veer Bahadur Singh Jan Seva Sansthan Mahavidyalaya, Jangal Jhajhawa, Pipiganj, Gorakhpur (Only B.Ed.)
- Akhilbhagya Mahavidyalaya, Ranapar, Gorakhpur
- Amarwati Devi Mahavidyalaya, Jaipalpar, Khajani, Gorakhpu
- BNBP Degree College, Mahrajganj, Parmeshwarpur, Gorakhpur
- BRD. Medical College, Gorakhpur
- Babu Gulab Singh Mahavidyalaya, Powa Bankata, Gorakhpur
- Babu Jangi Singh Degree College, Barhta Chowk, Gorakhpur
- Babu Lal Ji Singh Mahavidyalaya, Bhagaura, Sahjanwa, Gorakhpur
- Babu Purushottam Das Radha Raman Das Mahavidyalaya, Mahadev Jharkhandi, Gorakhpur
- Babu Ram Naresh Singh Memorial Degree College, Barahi, Gorakhpur
- Babu Vishram Singh Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Rohari Gorakhpur
- Bacchidevi Ramdev Chaube Mahavidyalaya, Ajaypuri, Bhauvapar, Sardarnagar, Gorakhpur
- Bachcha Chand Smarak Dwaba Vikas Mahavidyalaya, Onapar, Belghat, Gorakhpur
- Bachchi Devi Mahavidyalaya, Pandeypar, Kauriram, Gorakhpur
- Badri Rai Mahavidyalaya, Dubauli, Lakudi, Nisfi Rai, Gorakhpur
- Bansh Raj Jaishree Degree College, MotiramAdda, Gorakhpur
- Banshi Chand Degree College, Chilwan, Gorakhpur
- Banshraj Jaishree Degree College, Motiram Adda, Gorakhpur
- Bapu Post Graduate College, Peepeeganj, Gorakhpur
- Baudhisht Educational Institute Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Bangawan, Sahjanwan, Gorakhpur
- Bhagwandas Shakuntala Devi Women Educational Institute, Badurhia Chauraha, Chauri Chaura, Gorakhpur
- Bhairav Prasad Mauraya Smarak Mahila Mahadiyalay, Vishunpura (Piparsandi) Gorakhpur
- Bhartiya Krishak Mahadiyalaya, Piparsandi, Gorakhpur
- Bhawani Prasad Pandey Mahavidyalaya, Kareem Nagar, Gorakhpur
- Bluming Buds Degree College, Maniram Siktaur, Gorakhpur
- Brahmeshwari Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Majhgavan, Bansgaon, Gorakhpur
- Buddha Degree College, Gida, Gorakhpur
- M College Of Education, Kusumhi Bazar, Gorakhpur
- Chandrakanti Ramavati Devi Arya Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Gorakhpur
- Chandrika Prasad Shukla Mahavidyalaya, Gram Jaurhar, Gulhariya Bazar, Gorakhpur
- Chanmati Educational Teacher Training Institute, Gaytrinagar, Lalganj, Kunraghat, Gorakhpur
- Chinta Devi Balika Mahavidyalaya, Pachisi Khas, Gorakhpur
- DAV PG College, Gorakhpur
- DDU. Rajkeeya Mahavidyalaya, Sahjanwa, Gorakhpur
- Digvijay Nath L.T. Prashikshan Mahavidyalaya, Gorakhpur
- Digvijay Nath P. G. College, Gorakhpur
- Dr. Kanak Tripathi Degree College, Bargadahi, Bhathat, Gorakhpur
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Mahavidyalaya, Mahavir Chapra, Gorakhpur
- Dr. Shyam Narayan Rai Mahavidyalaya, Bankata (Bhadsada) Gola, Gorakhpur
- Dropadi Devi Vindhyachal Mahavidyalaya, Ahirauli, Sihorwan, Gorakhpur
- Ganga Jamuna Mahavidyalaya, Raiganj (Belwar Road), Gorakhpur
- Gangotri Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Gorakhpur
- Gautam Buddha Mahavidyalaya, Dadhadeeh, Thavaipar, Jungle Kaudiya, Gorakhpur
- Gayatri Devi Degree College, Patara, Badge, Gorakhpur
- Gramasthali Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Kakarakhor, Gorakhpur
- Guru Shri Gorakshnath College Of Nursing, Gorakhnath, Gorakhpur
- Hansraj Ram Lal devi Mahavidyalaya, Jhidiya (Khajni), Gorakhpur
- Haridwar Bhatt Smarak Mahavidyalaya, Rajpur, Gagaha, Gorakhpur
- ITM College Of Management, Gida, Gorakhpur
- Indira Gandhi Girls College, Rampur, Taramandal, Gorakhpur
- Institute Of Teacher Training, Maniram, Gorakhpur
- Islamia College Of Commerce, Gida, Gorakhpur
- Islamia College Of Commerce, Gorakhpur
- J.B. Mahajan Degree College, Chaurichaura, Gorakhpur
- J.B. Mahajan Mahila Degree College, Chaurichaura, Gorakhpur
- Jamiya Siddique Degree College, Marwatiya, Uruwa Bazar, Gorakhpur
- Janki Devi Degree College, Bheusa Urf Bankata, Gorakhpur
- Jauwad Ali Shah Imambara Girls P. G. College, Gorakhpur
- Jawaharlal Nehru P. G. College, Bansgaon, Gorakhpur
- Kaberi Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Gayghat, Barhalganj, Gorakhpur
- Kabutari Devi Rajeshwar Tripathi Smarak Mahavidyalaya, Balendrapuri, Dumari Khas, Gorakhpur
- Kailashi Devi Keshav Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Diggha Muddeva, Khajani, Gorakhpur
- Kali Devi Mahavidyalaya, Bhajan Bhagwan puri, Barahi, Chaurichaura, Gorakhpur
- Kewala Sundar Mahavidya, Sathipar, Gorakhpur
- Lakhi Devi Ramchandra Shukla Mahavidyalaya, Harpur Budhat, Gorakhpur
- Late Deep Narayan Yadav Degree College, Jagdishpur Bhaluwan, Gorakhpur
- Late Saraswati Degree College, Bhathat Bazar, Gorakhpur
- Madhusudan Das Degree College, Asuran, Gorakhpur
- Mahadevi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Dhuriapar, Pali, Gorakhpur
- Mahant Ram shankar Das Mahavidyalaya, Gorakhpur
- Maharana Pratap Mahavidyalaya, Jungle Dhushan, Gorakhpur
- Maharana Pratap Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Ramduttapur, Gorakhpur
- Maharani Laxmibai Balika Mahavidyalaya, Rampur Rajdhani, Gorakhpur
- Mahatma Gandhi P. G. College, Gorakhpur
- Mahavidyalaya, Bhatwali Bazar (Unwal), Gorakhpur
- Marwad Business School, Naseerabad, Gorakhpur
- Narsingh Prasad Singh Mahavidyalaya, Uruwa Bazar, Gorakhpur
- Nath Chandrawat Mahavidyalaya, Jagdishpur, Gorakhpur
- National College of Law, Barahalganj, Gorakhpur
- National P. G. College, Barhalganj, Gorakhpur
- Nawal's Degree College, Kusumhi, Gorakhpur
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bosh Mahavidyalaya, Turra Bazar, Gorakhpur
- Pacific College Of Physiotherapy, Gorakhpur
- Pandit Hari Sahay Degree College, Jaiti, Belghat, Gorakhpur
- Parmeshwar Pandey Mahavidyalaya, Jungle Ekla No 2 (Hatwa), Gularia Bazar, Gorakhpur
- Pavitra Degree College Siktaur (Maniram), Gorakhpur
- Prabha Devi Bhagawati Prasad Vidhi Mahavidyalay, Anantpur, Harpur Budahat, Sahjanwa, Gorakhpur
- Prabhadevi Bhagwati Prasad, Mahavidyalaya, Anantpur, Sahjanwan, Gorakhpur
- Prem Jyoti Deen Dayal Srinet Mahavidyalaya, Harpur, Pipiganj, Gorakhpur
- Pt. Ram Komal Dwivedi Degree College, KatkaPurwa, Gorakhpur
- Pt. Ramnayan Ramsukh Degree College, Sohnag, Belghat, Gorakhpur
- Pt. Thakur Prasad Tripathi Kisan Mahavidyalaya, Aabhuram (Turkwaliya), Gorakhpur
- Purvanchal Institute Of Dental Sciences, Al-4, Sector-7, Gida, Gorakhpur
- Pyari Devi Rajit Mahavidyalaya, Tilaura, Pali, Sahjanwa, Gorakhpur
- R.P. Memorial Mahavidyalaya, Luhasi, Gorakhpur
- Radhika Mahavidyalaya, Karwal, Majhgawan (Gagaha), Gorakhpur
- Raghav Prasad Mashali Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Veekun Bhainsa, Bhainsa Bazar, Gorakhpur
- Rajeshwari Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Maniram, Gorakhpur
- Rajkumari Rajdeo Triloki Nath Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Sihapar, Sahjanwa, Gorakhpur
- Ram Adhar Singh Mahavidyalaya, Rajwal, Bheusa, Khajni, Gorakhpur
- Ram Girish Rai Mahavidyalaya, Dubauli, Gorakhpur
- Ram Girish Rai Teacher Training, Dubai, Gorakhpur
- Ram Kawal Shahi Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Mahuapar, Gorakhpur
- Ramgulam Rai Shikshan Prashikshan Mahavidyalaya, Semra Ayodhya Prasad, Lahsadi, Gorakhpur
- Ramsakhi Ramniwas Girl Degree College, Bharauli, Gorakhpur
- Rana Dileep Chandra Singh Kismati Devi Vidyapeeth Mahavidyalaya, Gorakhpur
- S. R. Degree College, Jaipur, Banspar, Gorakhpur
- S.K.G.N. Degree College, Madapar, Kusumhi Bazar, Gorakhpur
- S.R. Degree College, Shikshan Prashikshan Sansthan, Gajpur, Banspar, Gorakhpur
- Sadguru Ramashray Das Mahavidyalaya, Pali, Bansgaon, Gorakhpur
- Sagun College Of Higher Education, Mahaveer Chhapra, Gorakhpur
- Saint Joseph College For Women, Civil Lines, Gorakhpur
- Sant Sharan Utkarsh Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Dodo, Khajani, Gorakhpur
- Saraswati Devi Bhagirathi Mahavidyalaya, Dumraila, Khajani, Gorakhpur
- Saraswati Devi Mahavidyalaya, Nandapar, Jaitpur, Gorakhpur
- Saraswati Vidya Mandir Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Aarya Nagar, Gorakhpur
- Sardar Patel Institute Of Sciences And Technology Mahavidyalaya, Moharipur, Gorakhpur
- Sarswati Devi Smarak Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Bhaurihwan, Bhagwanpur, Ringouli Bazar, Kampiarganj, Gorakhpur
- Saraswati Vidya Mandir Shikshan Sansthan, Rahmat Nagar, Maniram, Gorakhpur
- Sarvodaya Kisan Mahavidyalaya, Kaudiram, Gorakhpur
- Shaheed Bandhu Singh Degree College, Karmahan, Sardarnagar, Gorakhpur
- Shanti Sashaktikaran Degree College, Sidhuvapar, Barhalganj, Gorakhpur
- Sharda Prasad Rawat Mahavidyalaya, Bhiti Rawat, Sahjanwan, Gorakhpur
- Shree Krishna Mahavidyalaya Bhatpar (Bahe Purwa) Malhanpar, Gorakhpur
- Shri Santkumar Singh Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Dughara, Gorakhpur
- Shri Shri Uma Vidya Mahavidyalaya, Araji Chauri, Unawala, Gorakhpur
- Shrimati Shubhraji Devi Degree College, Tiwaripur, Badhyapar, Gorakhpur
- Shrimati Tapeshwari Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jangal Rashul No. 2, Nai Bazar , Gorakhpur
- Shyama Mall Mahavidyalaya, Amahiya, Gorakhpur
- Shyameshwar Mahavidyalaya, Sikriganj, Gorakhpur
- Sisaudia Mahavidyalaya, Bela, Pipraich, Gorakhpur
- Smt. Draupadi Devi Tripathi Mahavidyalaya, Rudrapur, Khajani, Gorakhpur
- Smt. GyanKumari Singh Mahavidyalaya, Bathua Purwa, Gorakhpur
- Sonalal Jha Shakuntala Devi Mahila Degree College, Jungle, Chhatradhari, Jhungiya Bazar, Gorakhpur
- Sri Gurukul Mahavidyalaya, Dadari, Badhalganj, Gorakhpur
- St. Andrew'S College, Gorakhpur
- Suyash Mahavidyalaya, Hakkabad, Gorakhpur
- Swami Vivekanand Smarak Mahavidyalaya, Chandi, Keshwapar, Gorakhpur
- Swargeeya Kalika Prasad Dubey Mahayidyalaya, Akdanga, Khjani , Gorakhpur
- Swargeeya Ram Rahasya Mahavidyalaya, Singhpur, Chaurichaura, Gorakh
- Swarn Jayanti Mahavidyalaya, Pipraich, Gorakhpu
- Triyugi Narayan Manorama Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Bhiti Tiwari, Gorakhpu
- VSAV Degree College, Gola, Gorakhpur
- Veer Abdul Hamid Smarak Mahavidyalaya, Fatehpur, Jhungiya, Gorakhpur
- Veer Bahadur Singh Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jangal Jhajhawa, Pipiganj, Gorakhpur
- Veer Bahadur Singh Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jangal Jhajhawa, Pipiganj, Gorakhpur.
- Veer Bahadur Singh Memorial College, Industrial Area, Lachchhipur, Gorakhpur
- Veer Bahadur Singh Rajkeeya Mahavidyalaya, Campierganj, Gorakhpur
- Veer Bahadur Singh Smarak Mahavidyalaya, Harihar (Sairo), Gorakhpur
- Veer Shivaji Degree College, Sarkari, Gorakhpur
- Vidya Devi College Of Education, Bakulaha, Bansgaon, Gorakhpur
- Vimal Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Manas Vihar, Padri Bazar, Gorakhpur
- Vir Bahadur Singh Mahavidyalaya, Harnahi (Mahurawn), Gorakhpur
- Vir Bahadur Singh Memorial Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Industrial Area, Lachchhipur, Gorakhpur
- A. P. Mahavidyalaya, Lakshmipur, Padrauna, Kushinagar
- Amit Mahavidyalaya, Amit Nagar, Sapaha Road, Kasya, Kushinagar (Affiliation Subject To The Decision Of Hon'ble Court)
- Anjum Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Mahuawan, Parwarpar, Kushinagar
- Annapurna Devi Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Pemali, Somali, Kushinagar
- Anuragi Devi Mahavidyalaya, Bahuas, Kushinagar
- Baba Sudama Pandey Kalawati Devi Mahila Snatkottar Mahavidyalay, Pipra Bujurg, Ramkola, Kushinagar
- Babu Brijbihari Singh Mahavidyalaya, Sahajwalia, Kushinagar
- Babu Surendra Pratap Singh Mahavidyalaya, Lahani, Kushinagar
- BabuTahsildar Shahi Mahavidyalaya, Singha, Kushinagar
- Babu Vishnu Pratap Singh Smarak Mahavidyalaya, Babhanauli, Barwa Bazar, Kushinagar
- Badri Narayan Mahavidyalaya, Jungle Gayghat, Kushinagar
- Bagishwari Rambasi Mahavidyalaya, Guruwaliya, Kushinagar
- Bhagwant Pandey Mahavidyalaya, Bodarwar, Kushinagar
- Budh Snatakottar Mahavidyalaya, Kushi Nagar
- Chandrika Prasad Mahavidyalaya, Rampur Barhan, Khangi, Kushinagar
- Dadi Rajmati Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Patkhauli, Captainganj, Kushinagar
- Devaki Devi Degree College, Pagara, Hata, Kushinagar
- Devpreet Degree College, Balua Rampur Shripal, Rampur Sehrauna, Kushinagar
- Gunjeshwar Upadhyay Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Barwa Turkdiha, Kushinagar
- Gyan Bharti Mahavidyalaya, Ragadganj, Kushinagar
- Indu Devi Rampati Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Sewrahi, Kushinagar
- Indu Devi Surya Narayan Verma Shikshan Prashikshan Sansthan, Kataura, Tamkuhiraj, Kushinagar
- Janki Devi Teenmurti Mahavidyalaya, Sakhvaniya, Kushinagar
- Kalawati Devi Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Dumari Malaon, Navmund, SukrauliHata, Kushinagar
- Kali Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalay, Kanaura, Jaura Bazar, Kushinagar
- Kisan Mahvidyalaya, Paikoli Haata, Kushi Nagar
- Kisan P. G. College, Tamkuhi Road, Sevarahi, Kushi Nagar
- Late Shrimati Ramadevi Mahavidyalaya, (Dharmsamdha) Indrasenwa, Ramkola, Kushinagar
- Lilawati Devi Mahavidyalaya, Piparajham, Kushinagar
- Lok Bandhu Baburam Mahavidyalaya, Gauri Nagar, Gauri Ibrahim, Tamkuhi Road, Sewrahi, Kushinagar
- Mahanth Shyam Das Mahavidyalaya, Nebua, Raiganj, Kushinagar
- Maharana Pratap Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Chandrapur, Luxmiganj, Kushinagar
DDU Gorakhpur Contact Details