Adarsh Vijendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (AVIPS) is situated in Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh state of India. Established in 2006, it is accredited from Other Adarsh Vijendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences AVIPS, Saharanpur offers 2 courses across 1 streams namely Medical and across 2 degrees like B.Pharma, M.Pharma.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Hospital, Mess, Lib, Medical Fac., Placement, Sports are also there.
Sports Grounds 2
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Seminar Hall
Awards and Rankings
At NICE Society, we believe that people can't be taught but they can only learn. We facilitate learning by creating an enabling climate. We encourage our students to be socially conscious, balanced, disciplined, compassionate, responsible and happy human beings first and then, inspiring team mates and pragmatic leaders. We want to transform students with values so that they are able to manage the resources with vision and concern and they can contribute towards the progress of the society.
NICE Society Institutions at Gangoh being part of Maha Maya Technical University admit students in B.Pharm. Programs through UPSEE, a body constituted by Government of Uttar Pradesh. As an initiative to acknowledge the efforts, hard work and achievement of the young aspiring engineers and pharmacists, NICE Society is proud to announce an UPSEE / Merit based scholarship scheme* named as “NICE Society – Adarsh Scholarship Scheme 2012” worth of more than Rs.1,00,00,000/- (Rs. One Crore only).
Candidates, who have secured merit ranks in UPSEE and are opting for NICE Society Institutions as their career destination by joining B.Pharm. four year program are eligible for this Scholarship Scheme as per the criteria mentioned below;
Overall Rank in UPSEE - 2012
Hostel Scholarship Amount
1 – 500 or above 90% PCB/M
501 – 1000 or above 85% PCB/M
1001 – 1500 or above 80% PCB/M
1501 – 2000 or above 75% PCB/M
Continuation of the scholarship in the second, third and fourth year of the program is subject to obtaining a minimum of 75% in the previous year examinations without any back paper.
- Adarsh Vijendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, established in the year 2006, is offering B.Pharm. Program.
- Both the institutes are affiliated with UP Technical University, Lucknow and are approved by AICTE, MHRD, Government of India.
- For direct admission / registration under Management Quota / anticipated lapsed seat, if any, please do visit the Admission Cell of the institutions along with all testimonials, two coloured photographs with a Demand Draft of Rs.10000/- as a Registration Fee and another Demand Draft of Rs.1100/- (non-refundable) as Application Processing Charge in favour of respective institutions.
- Candidates with 65% or above marks in PCM/B (60% in case of Girls) are eligible for Direct Admission#
- Filling up of Application Form does not guarantee an admission. Admission is subject to availability of seat and is governed by UPTU norms. Decision of the Admission Committee in all matters shall be binding and final.
Training & Placement Cells of the institutes enthusiastically look into the immediate & future needs of its students. Academic, training, placement, project and psychological needs of the students are carefully perceived, planned and implemented. We understand that active engagement of the industry with the academia is vital for developing the required skills in the future ...
Contact Details of Adarsh Vijendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Saharanpur
Address:Babu Vijendra Marg Distt. Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place