Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor‘s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. In case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC),Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA), minimum marks requirement is 45%.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor‘s degree will be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/ institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidate is awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades or CGPA to percentage of marks will be based on the procedure certified by the University/Institution from where the candidate has obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks,the equivalence will be established by dividing the candidate‘s CGPA by the maximum CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor‘s degree or equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates need to submit their graduation scores latest by 31st October, 2017. If the students fail to submit the score or get below 50% in graduation, they will be ineligible for the program.
- Candidates,applying for admission must provide information about score in an entrance test.DSB accepts scores of, CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT , CMAT and other equivalent examinations. They should satisfy the minimum score requirement of the institute .
- The institution will confirm the eligibility of a candidate by verifying the mark sheets,degree certificates and the entrance test score.
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Delhi School of Business, Delhi
Contact No:+91-011-65020149 , +91-011-65020150 , +91-011-65651520
Address:AU Block, Outer Ring Road, Pitampura, Delhi, India- 110034