Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program. Learn More
What's New at ISB&M Bangalore?
The MAT 2023 registration for the December session has started for admission to MBA/PGDM courses at ISB&M Bangalore. Interested candidates can apply for the MAT exam in various modes such as CBT, IBT, PBT and more through the official website.
Detailed Schedule - PBT
Last Date for PBT Online Registration
December 05, 2022
Availability of PBT Admit Card
December 06, 2022
PBT Test Date
December 11, 2022
Detailed Schedule - CBT 1
Last Date for CBT 1 Online Registration
November 15, 2022
Availability of PBT Admit Card
November 17, 2022 (02:00 pm)
CBT Test Date
November 20, 2022
Detailed Schedule - CBT 2
Last Date for CBT 2 Online Registration
December 13, 2022
Availability of CBT 2 Admit Card
December 15, 2022
CBT 2 Test Date
December 17, 2022
Paper Based Test (PBT)
Computer Based Test (CBT)
The International School of Business and Media Bangalore was founded by Dr Pramod Kumar in the year 2006 with the aim to follow the best practices and standards, maintain the national and international character and create a rewarding sense of belongingness towards growth. The PGDM programme offered by the International School of Business and Media is the most popular management programme in the region due to the accumulated benefits that come along with the course including the plethora of employment opportunities and campus placements.
The college has now grown into a group of institutions in major cities of India imparting the best standard possible and disseminating creative teaching abilities.
The courses offered are approved by the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
If the candidate fails to meet the above criteria, then they can appear for the ISB&M written competency test and avail the admissions based on that qualifying score.
The International School of Business and Media offers its admission portal online at the official website for the candidates to apply at their convenience.
The International School of Business and Media provides admissions to the programmemes on a direct application basis only and candidates have to appear for examinations such asCAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT.
International School of Business and Media does not provide seats via the counselling procedure and only direct admission is available.
The International School of Business and Media is one of the popular choices of institutions when it comes to undergraduate & postgraduate studies and the following guidelines can be followed to increase the possibility of enrollment in the various courses at the International School of Business and Media.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
1. Applicants need to score at least 50% marks in the previous qualifying board.
2. One needs to finish Graduation (in any discipline) from a college or university recognized by the Government of India.
3. Students from any discipline or stream can apply, with English as a compulsory subject at the 10+2 level.
4. Students need to clear the internal assessment procedures such as Academic performance, entrance and written test scores, Interview Performance, Work experience and Co-curricular achievements.
5. Else they need to pass the ISB&M written competency test in order to be eligible.
6. Admissions based on the common entrance tests require 70% in CAT &65% in XAT Percentile with at least 50% score or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university to be eligible for admissions.
The following tabular form shows the admission highlights for the different courses offered by the International School of Business and Media.
|Postgraduate Diploma in Management||7,50,000||CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT/ISB&M written competency tes|
The International School of Business and Media offers admissions via direct applications and candidates are free to apply as early as possible to ensure they get the early application preference.
The online submissions begin in my-June and the academic year starts in August.
International School of Business and Media application is a little bit time taking but students get the best programme for their careers depending on the plans and opportunities.
1. Visit the official website
2. Candidates need to update their Mobile and email and register to be able to apply.
3. Once done, update the competitive exam and course details in the form
4. UpdatetheFull Name of the students per the Aadhaar card records
5. Enter the Guardian/Father details
6. Fill in the family and background details
7. Update the complete address as per the permanent address records
8. Complete the academic details and the undertaking
9. Answer the career goals questioning and finish the submission.
The International School of Business and Media does not have any counselling seats and all the admissions are based on the criteria of direct admissions.
The following is a list of documents that might be needed as per the category and student profile, not all are mandatory but missing paperwork can be identified from the below list.
The following examinations are held as per the eligibility criteria.
As per the ISB&M admission process, students must clear CAT, XAT, or MAT to get selected. Interested students must follow the ISB&M admission process for CAT given below:
Given below is the ISB&M Bangalore admission process for the final selection of candidates for its PGDM course.
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their CAT scores and a written competency test conducted by the institute. The following is the ISB&M shortlisting cut off.
|Exam||Shortlisting Cut Off|
Candidates have to appear for the group discussion and personal interview conducted by the institute. ISB&M has specified several test centres where the GDPI process is conducted. These can be checked below.
|ISB&M Bangalore GDPI Test Cities|
|South||Bangalore, Coimbatore, Chennai, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Kochi|
The final merit list is generated by the ISB&M Bangalore based on the overall performance and application of the candidate. The final selection is based on the overall performance of the candidate. Given below is the weightage of various parameters specified by the institute.
|Written Test Score||25%|
Kolkata (West Bengal)
Kolkata (West Bengal)