Admission Open for session 2019
For Admission in MBA
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology MBA Admission 2019
- Graduate from any recognized University in any discipline with 50% aggregate appeared UPSEE/CAT/MAT/AT.
For Admission in M.Tech
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology M.Tech Admission 2019
- Graduates in relevant stream with minimum of 50% marks for General and OBC, 45% for SC/ST in aggregate from any recognized university and UPSEE qualified.
Interested in this college?
For Admission in M.Pharm
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology M.Pharm Admission 2019
- Candidates who have passed B.Pharm course with 60% marks without any grace marks. The candidate must have qualified either GPAT exam or PG Entrance Test conducted by the university.
For Admission in B.Tech
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology B.Tech Admission 2019
- 10+2 with minimum 50% marks for General and OBC, 45% for SC/ST in total of required combination of subjects (Physics & Math's compulsory +Chemistry or Biology or Biotech without grace) and UPSEE/AIEEE appeared.
For Admission in B.Pharm
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology B.Pharm Admission 2019
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with two compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry and one optional either Mathematics or Biology or Bio-Technology (any one subject) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in required subject combination (two compulsory & one optional) i.e. PCM / PCB and must be clear pass (No grace)
For Admission in B.Arch
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology B.Arch Admission 2019
a. Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2017 OR qualified in NATA- 2016
b. Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below:
(i) Secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
(ii) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics;
(iii) (c) International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
c. No direct lateral admission is allowed at any other year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification.
For Admission in Diploma
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology Diploma Admission 2019
- One should be a clearly pass at High School(X) level with minimum of 50% marks for General and OBC,& 45% SC/ST in aggregate, from any recognized Board and JEECUP qualified.
For Admission in BBA
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology BBA Admission 2019
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
For Admission in BCA
Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology BCA Admission 2019
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* with pass in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application. OR Three year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognized examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Shree Ganpati Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad
Contact No:+91-7251000109 , +91-7251000120
Address:NH-24, Ahead Masuri Canal, Opp. Jindal Nagar, Ghaziabad-201302, Delhi-NCR