K.S.R. College of Engineering - KSRCE
- KSR College of Engineering, a committed institution in education, sprouted in the millennium year 2001.
- The original name R.R. Engineering College was re-christened as KSR College of Engineering and this reputable institution functions under Aarthi Educational & Charitable Trust, which was fashioned in the year 1997.
- The trust was founded by Thiru R.Srinivasan BBM., MISTE.
- The name KSR is the epitome of Lion.Dr.K.S.Rangasamy MJF , Founder-Chairman, KSR group of educational institutions.
- The college offers a haven of peace and a tranquil atmosphere for the students who have the urge to learn and master.
- The college campus covers an enormous area of 350 acres.
- The state of art infrastructure adds splendor to the world-class quality standards of this ISO 9001:2000 Certified NBA accredited Institution.
- The students have access to the nearest Railway Junction at Erode that connects major cities.
- The nearest hub airport Coimbatore links the adjoining places.
- Nearby has located the abode of Lord Ardhanareeswarar on the top of the Tiruchengode Hill who teaches all mortals the egalitarian perception.
- The college also boasts of fusing the equality notion in the process of educating the beginners.
Training and Placement (T&P) cell acts as an interface between institute of companies and maintain symbiotic and purposeful relationship with industries across the states. It has built up an impressive placement record both in terms of number of students placed as well as number of companies visiting the campus.
T&P cell invites companies for on-campus and ensures aspirant students of a bright career on his/her choice. Seminar halls and training halls have been made available to the students for conducting the training and recruitment programmes. T&P cell caters to the needs of the students by providing training programmes that are inculcated with the regular academic schedule. The prime focus does not rest upon pre-final and final year students but the training programmes encompass all the students from the first year. Training is being conducted through internal and external trainers. All the department placement and training coordinators assist campus interviews and training programmes
Signed MOUs with leading industries like Microsoft and Infosys for improving application development skills.
Enhancing industry-institute interaction program through various project internships and industrial visits.
Organizing different seminars, expert talks and training cum awareness programmes from time to time in the institute.
Arranging semester-wise training programmes through internal and external trainers.
Providing Company-specific training in Aptitude, Group Discussion and General/Technical interview
Conducting Mock test and interviews on continuous basis for Pre-final and Final Semester students.
Issuing necessary books and training materials every year to all the students